thenait

Aug 8, 2017
Hell I have started to lose track of the number of girls in this game that are too petite for my tastes, that I have gone after anyway just because the option is there.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
IDK, when some of these devs start including fatties and grandmas, I find I just can’t stick to that ideal.
My last GF's (RIP) mom was hotter than my girlfriend. Mind you my last GF WAS a gran (and not much older than I). Her mom didn't get that fire in her eyes when she looked at me though. :)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hell I have started to lose track of the number of girls in this game that are too petite for my tastes, that I have gone after anyway just because the option is there.
i quickly count 2, girl who got "adopted" by stan and della and jessie, rest aren't that petite.

Reactions: motseer

thenait

Aug 8, 2017
i quickly count 2, girl who got "adopted" by stan and della and jessie, rest aren't that petite.
For my tastes I would also count Leelee and the nurse girl and Willow. Ah who am I kidding, "petite" was code for small breasts lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, next up... Leelee... Teeny tiny titties with big puffy nipples... mmmm... mmmm... mmmmmmmmmm
yeah, Leelee as well but I wouldn't count Willow (but that's just how I see "petite").

lets be real guys, all but Chloe are petite
Not often I say this to someone I like around here but YOU ARE WRONG! ;)

There are A LOT of curvature is this game :)

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
I can never say to no to any female in a harem game. I must catch them all!
when the girl lied, cheated, was an ex that had a long serious relationship and or kid with someone else, or was spying on MC. currently playing 2 games where the best friend/gf at the start is nothing more than a spy body guard. in both i skip the romance path for them. so yeah, turn down girls for the harem all the time.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes