Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
Guess you have to wait a bit for that.. i know nobody here that will leak it soon'ish.

And yes i know that we are on a pirate forum, its just that, that most of Dimas Patreons have much Respect for that guy, and leaking it in the first 2-3 weeks after release is disrespectful to the dev.

amen to that :cool:

Reactions: AetherAddict

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh please! With the calm and collected people on this forum there will be no complaining about a Beta that doesn't work 100%, right?

.........right?
*insert angelica saying like totes*

on other thread users ignored every fking warning not to play beta but still .........

other popular is why is game so big (50 gigs).

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
HornyyPussy, my Lord, I place my life in Your hands. You are always faithful to rescue and protect me from evil people of this forum, whos name shall not be mentiond (for safety reasons). Put us in the right places at the right time to avoid harm. Guard my life, oh
HornyyPussy, from the works of the evil one.

(plz let this prayer ward off the evil spirit of Reba forever)

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
part 4 update is out now else where so should be out here any minute/day now just needs a update fix as it was a bug with update

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Releases have gone 2 weeks or more without being leaked several times in the past and when they did leak it was with Dima's blessing.
yeah 2 weeks is the minimum and that is IF its leaked..i still doubt it will be unless someone does a quick 1 time subscription only to leak it.

Dima has a good subscriber access release system and pricing in general tbh

Reactions: motseer and c3p0

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
and with dima saying this I’m going to finish polishing and debugging the other events. I’d like to say I’ll have them completed by the end of the month, but I don’t like giving a date on not meeting it like I have this time.
Well aint worth really leaking just to see cry babies, will proberly last see the update in next month as a maxium if dima said hes be done this month, (no pressure dima)

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes