HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I always do a one-time sub coz I can't afford it long term, it works out for me. Wouldn't leak it tho.
yeah but that ties back into that dima's community doesn't tend to leak :sneaky:

i'm also all for waiting for the bugfixed version...
i still remember waking up in the hospital to a error screen :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c3p0

Trinot

Aug 4, 2018
I only support a few devlopers on Patreon, but Dima for over a year....why? Because he's not greedy like others there.... only 10 bucks....this is okay for me.... and he's worth it to me.... he does it because he enjoys telling a story, a sexy story of course
and his story concerns me in particular...
I've been a soldier myself for almost 30 years now and yes enough shit has happend in all those years and yes, even if it's not a HD, i also love getting on my bike and just riding around for hours with myself and my thoughts :cool:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Finally, after having to dog out my private laptop (not doing this on company hardware :KEK:, then having to wait several hours for that fkn mega app to resume the download, i played the beta. of course the android saves were not compatible, so i had to speedrun... (fuck i didnt make a save before 10-4,hopefully dima doesnt chabge the script too much...)

That said, great update. Considering the content already implemented, this couldve been easily a stand alone episode. Speaking frankly, that 10-1 to 10-4/5 counting is bs. Tgis was easyli episode 13 in my book. Make the remaining scenes chapter 14 and end the first season after episode 15 istead of 10-5... much love Dima! (But no homo :lepew:)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I only support a few devlopers on Patreon, but Dima for over a year....why? Because he's not greedy like others there.... only 10 bucks....this is okay for me.... and he's worth it to me.... he does it because he enjoys telling a story, a sexy story of course
and his story concerns me in particular...
I've been a soldier myself for almost 30 years now and yes enough shit has happend in all those years and yes, even if it's not a HD, i also love getting on my bike and just riding around for hours with myself and my thoughts :cool:
(y)(y)(y)
I'm all out of reactions, again. So, I had to post and say "thumbs up" to a fellow vet. Semper Fi, m8.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HornyyPussy, my Lord, I place my life in Your hands. You are always faithful to rescue and protect me from evil people of this forum, whos name shall not be mentiond (for safety reasons). Put us in the right places at the right time to avoid harm. Guard my life, oh
HornyyPussy, from the works of the evil one.

(plz let this prayer ward off the evil spirit of Reba forever)
Canto Forte, is that you!!??

I guess I just hang around with too many smart people with cool shit to say... It's hard to resist...

FYI, I don't do crayons. I'm a magic marker kinda guy. :cool:
How exactly does one "do" crayons? (asking for a friend)

I wouldn't consider HP smart. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif
ElmoElmoWalkingGIF.gif

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Even my gunny didn't have access to those!

-was a weird airman who had a gunny, joint service is fun!
Didn't see as much of joint service back when I was in. I was offered gunny to stay but turned it down so, Staff was as far as I got. I wanted to start a family and it doesn't mix well with the Corps. Especially for grunts.

How exactly does one "do" crayons? (asking for a friend)
Hehe, it's a joke about Marine's eatin' the crayons...

The red ones taste best... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How the hell am I gonna be able to NOT play the Beta...........I don't have that kind of self control.......

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Didn't see as much of joint service back when I was in. I was offered gunny to stay but turned it down so, Staff was as far as I got. I wanted to start a family and it doesn't mix well with the Corps. Especially for grunts.

Hehe, it's a joke about Marine's eatin' the crayons...

The red ones taste best... Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Went to DLIFLC only Marine in the class was the class leader, best NCO I ever reported directly to. Dude had a sky diving accident midway through class and exploded his leg, kept coming to class high as a kite in a track suit so he didn't get med rolled.

Also paid me one of the best compliments ever, as my too stupid for my own good self was staring him down hackles all raised, because he was dressing me down. I said something along the lines of "I can either say yes gunny no gunny, or tell you the truth, which do you want?" he paused and said mid knife hand "You're not scared of anything are you?", "No gunny".

To a kid whose favorite book quote is "Fear is the mind-killer", that was a huge self pride moment.

Also of course red ones are the best, red is the best flavor.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes