Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Soooo, without going into spoilers, the update was top notch besides a couple of typos, BUT.... And that´s going to be the only thing i´m going to complain about....
The Sound. I´ve got no problem at all with a couple of hey´s, laughter, kissing sounds and so on, but when it comes to the sex sounds... holy hell, it´s so cringe i have to actually mute it. from machine gun oh´s and ah´s to the grunting when MC is cumming. it almost killed my boner on multiple occasions. pls, don´t ever do that to me again :D

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
"Short" update.
No Leelee (yet).:cry:
One scene with Della and Angel with some image bugs.
And only two new characters for my list.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Twila has junk in the trunk, just not in this picture/angle. In fact, so much that when side by side in the gym she has more then even Rachael does. I wish I had a save at the gym and I could show you it. The reason I know is I recently started the game over again and remember that little detail. The pics showing here are from the gym, just not the side by side or both in-frame I had in mind.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Twila has junk in the trunk, just not in this picture/angle. In fact, so much that when side by side in the gym she has more then even Rachael does. I wish I had a save at the gym and I could show you it. The reason I know is I recently started the game over again and remember that little detail. The pics showing here are from the gym, just not the side by side or both in-frame I had in mind.
Dat ain't junk... Dem is grade A Glutious Maximi!!!

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Hey, im looking for a Spoiler

No scene with Rin in this coming update?
But OBD posted this spoiler in May 22, 2024:

Nothing sneaky happens on the Rin date... :sneaky:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
No scene with Rin in this coming update?
But OBD posted this spoiler in May 22, 2024:
well im unsure about whether or not the final parts off season 1 will just the upcoming or 1 last split before dima starts on season 2.

it could be he did decide to split and that that rin scene is going the 2nd part off the remaining season 1 content > episode 10 part 5.

Reactions: c3p0 and Shadow74

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
well im unsure about whether or not the final parts off season 1 will just the upcoming or 1 last split before dima starts on season 2.

it could be he did decide to split and that that rin scene is going the 2nd part off the remaining season 1 content > episode 10 part 5.
Thats what i thought too, that maybe the update was too big and he decided to split in two, I guess we will have to wait to find out.

Im in no hurry for the story comes to its conclusion, so for me the longer the road to the end, the better (pun intended) ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes