The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
oi jacks is a top MC for the show.... i dont get that "hate" for his choice of shoes... let the guys that ride wear what they want :eek:
The problem is sneakers tend to disintergrate the moment they touch the tarmac.... plus anyone who has done a long run knows that sneakers are great for getting bruised toes from gear shifting. May as well wear flip flops.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
oi jacks is a top MC for the show.... i dont get that "hate" for his choice of shoes... let the guys that ride wear what they want :eek:
The problem is sneakers tend to disintergrate the moment they touch the tarmac.... plus anyone who has done a long run knows that sneakers are great for getting bruised toes from gear shifting. May as well wear flip flops.
Basically this. They offer absolutely ZERO protection for your feet. It's something you can get away with a few times if you're going out for smokes or milk or something, but constantly? No.

Feb 7, 2022
problem is on your end, the update has been played and tested by quite a few people
Playing through joiplay using the PC version, the animations simply didn't play, so I thought the problem was joiplay and the Ren'Py plugin 7.7.1 (which I'm using to run the game) But looking at the animation script I saw that the animations directory was not images/ep10p4/twila_gym/irtgwo0a.webm And yes it was ep10p4/twila_gym/irtgwo0a.webm, I modified the script by putting I modified the script by placing images in front of the original code and so the animations simply played normally (maybe for Android things are different).

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Shitty update , shitty threesome scenes, the other looks like just an excuse to have a lesbian action and the other one just Meh, not a romantic first time sex atmosphere of a virgin girl that you expect , I know some love it but for me at least have some solo decent scene with LI first before engaging them in a group sex

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So I had to start the whole game from the start.
Dont know when i lost my saves but whatever

but how many times MC creampied Racheal she should be knocked up by now lol

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The latest threesome scene with Willow and Jessy is good, but the Jessy rim job scene is horrifying. It shows MC anus fully and it looks too big like a pussy. The first thought is that why MC sudden become a futa? :FacePalm::BootyTime:
Anyway, the update is still great and can't wait for the full release.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Badkarma13

Nov 10, 2018
Please does anyone have a save from the last update. My SSD shit the bed and I lost my save to this game a few others. It would be really appreciated.
Thanks

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
Something to fix i think:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ep10p4.rpy", line 5077, in script
$ twila_points += 1
File "game/ep10p4.rpy", line 5077, in <module>
$ twila_points += 1
NameError: name 'twila_points' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ep10p4.rpy", line 5077, in script
$ twila_points += 1
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ep10p4.rpy", line 5077, in <module>
$ twila_points += 1
NameError: name 'twila_points' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Long Road Home 10_Part_4_beta
Sun Sep 1 06:51:13 2024

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
The latest threesome scene with Willow and Jessy is good, but the Jessy rim job scene is horrifying. It shows MC anus fully and it looks too big like a pussy. The first thought is that why MC sudden become a futa? :FacePalm::BootyTime:
Anyway, the update is still great and can't wait for the full release.
lol... i chose to decline each time the MC rim job option came up. You also get one with Angel. It's not my thing.... really wish the dev didn't present that. :sick: I was grossed out...

But yeah, i enjoyed the update. Well done but not perfect imo. Honestly, this update feels like it was a different writer. :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OWSam000
Apr 2, 2023
lol... i chose to decline each time the MC rim job option came up. You also get one with Angel. It's not my thing.... really wish the dev didn't present that. :sick: I was grossed out...

But yeah, i enjoyed the update. Well done but not perfect imo. Honestly, this update feels like it was a different writer. :cautious:
Y'all have been spoiled with all the story progression it's refreshing to get a chapter dedicated to the harem as he heals up which seems pretty on par with everything that is going on currently with the story. As for the ass play its not like its been a constant considering the last time was back post prison during the first few chapters in the hotel the MC was or wasn't getting his asshole licked; Ryker or whatever you have named him much like the author doesn't kink shame as he's a "sick boy" not some Mormon missionary in desperate need of a stunt cock to protect his virtue.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
couldn't resist in the end..
update looking great so far , had no issue's only saw 1 or 2 typo's
Welcome to the Dark Side! ;)

Shitty update , shitty threesome scenes, the other looks like just an excuse to have a lesbian action and the other one just Meh, not a romantic first time sex atmosphere of a virgin girl that you expect , I know some love it but for me at least have some solo decent scene with LI first before engaging them in a group sex
Boy, did we read this update differently.........

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So I had to start the whole game from the start.
Dont know when i lost my saves but whatever

but how many times MC creampied Racheal she should be knocked up by now lol
she is on the pill for the time being so that ain't gonna happen for now. But I'm hoping it will change :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere
4.30 star(s) 130 Votes