Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, is the story good in this ? I'm looking for something with good writing and an actual good story. This one was on my radar for at least a couple of years but I never got around to playing it and I have a lot of free time right now and it just got updated so I might aswell ask.

Thanks.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
BETA version??? I don't need to play it that badly. I can wait for the dev release.

I can be patient.

Oh Nurse!!! :D

tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
Hey, is the story good in this ? I'm looking for something with good writing and an actual good story. This one was on my radar for at least a couple of years but I never got around to playing it and I have a lot of free time right now and it just got updated so I might aswell ask.

Thanks.
It's a really good story! I enjoyed playing a lot even though it broke me several times :cry: ...

So if you are kind of emotional: watch out for some onions (y)

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

Thanks.
It's really good for harem game. Played it few times.

Reactions: MixQQ

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Thanks.
As others have said, yes. It also draws on some of the dev's life experiences if I'm not mistaken so the actual story is more believable than your usual "Dad died, time for the 8 year old MC to fuck his "totally not blood related step-family" with his 18 inch horse cock".

Think Sons of Anarchy, except the MC isn't wearing white sneakers on a bike like a retard.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Think Sons of Anarchy, except the MC isn't wearing white sneakers on a bike like a retard.
show's great, game too, except nobody ever wears a helmet :ROFLMAO: (probably for the same reason as seatbelts in cars, it's a pain to get it right and waste time on it, I get it, but I still find it funny)

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes