Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I really want to like this vn and I do for the most part but I really don't like Jessy which is unfortunate as she is glued to mc and his women (often before mc is). The story is great but a bit too much lesbian action for my liking and Jessy in some parts feels more like a antagonist than a life partner dont help that she is one of the ugliest women in the game to top it off. Too much forced action and not enough real choices which brings down my enjoyment quite alot.
it is what it is my man, you are not forced to play if you don't enjoy it. Some of the LIs are integral to the plot like Jessy and Tracy, so it's useless to complain about that because it won't change. Also let's agree to disagree, both of them are hot.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You know... I like this AVN but we are up over 40 LIs.... I mean seriously... when is enough, enough? Who can keep track of them all? When I found myself downloading the 'Characters of Long Road Home", I realized there are probably too many LIs when we need a fucking PDF to keep track of them all.

Lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are people out there who make it a labor of passion to rally the members of the like minded women forming a sorrority around the gang of bikers MC is invested in - totally right now, MC is overseeing the well being of the girls who have all come to know eachother through Mc or through the gang and the gand hang outs in this game.
You know... I like this AVN but we are up over 40 LIs.... I mean seriously... when is enough, enough? Who can keep track of them all? When I found myself downloading the 'Characters of Long Road Home", I realized there are probably too many LIs when we need a fucking PDF to keep track of them all.
One does not abbandon his gang because the onlookers like yourself make funny faces and nose gestures about it.
Are you into this game or not?

4.30 star(s) 130 Votes