Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
For a girl as old as Racheal, im suprised Twila only got few exs:unsure:i mean a girl at her age already have multiple digit past partner at this point

How old is Racheal & Twila again?i swear they look 26-28

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
For a girl as old as Racheal, im suprised Twila only got few exs:unsure:i mean a girl at her age already have multiple digit past partner at this point

How old is Racheal & Twila again?i swear they look 26-28
Not every girl has a body count like the girls from Whatever and Fresh N Fit podcasts. Twila is from a southern state and good chance she learned not to open her legs for every Chad she runs across.
A shame Twila isnt anal virgin tho.I guess her ex got full access exploring every little thing on her body
Twila says she tried it and it did not go well. Hopefully the MC will show how to plunder the backdoor the proper way.

Reactions: motseer

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I also am a devoted URM user, but unless you're new to the game, the image enhancement mod(denoiser) is not recommended, as stated in a note at the bottom of its post: The render quality in later chapters of the game is significantly better than in earlier.
I do not believe this mod is needed for content added in v0.9.0 or later, but content from before then will still benefit from this mod.

If you do not plan on playing earlier parts of the game, I do not consider this mod to be necessary, or even recommended.
If installed while playing later content, it will continue to denoise those images, which could cause fine details (such as on skin or fabric) to be subdued.
Gotcha, appreciate the clarification brother.

This is, in fact, my first time playing, which is why I wrote my message in the first place. I wanted to see if I could get the older renders in a better quality, and then uninstall the mod when I got to the "newer" content, but then I ran into my aforementioned issue!

Obviously URM is more important to me then slightly improved renders, so I will patiently play on and wait till I get to the render upgrades! :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Twila is from a southern state and good chance she learned not to open her legs for every Chad she runs across.
Grew up in Georgia, went to HS there, they spread their legs just as much. They just lie about it at church on Sunday.

Even accounting for their states limiting access to contraceptives, the teen pregnancy rates aren't doing the south any favors w/r to your fanciful assertions.

The

It's basically a shot gun blast of former CSA states.

Last edited:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Grew up in Georgia, went to HS there, they spread their legs just as much. They just lie about it at church on Sunday.

Even accounting for their states limiting access to contraceptives, the teen pregnancy rates aren't doing the south any favors w/r to you're fanciful assertions.
Probs doesn't help that (at least 20ish years ago) 16 was legal age there.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes