ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I was reading the last reviews and it seems like some people are mad about Orange Man Bad :KEK:

Just played the Beta and I think is not as good as past updates. The main plot doesn't move because there are too many LIs waiting in line for a dose from the MC. Idk, I mean polygamy can be fun like if you play as a mormom or smth, but that's not the case here.
I mean you can be an outlaw fucking bitches left and right but our MC is engaging in serious relationships with almost every girl he met. the inner circle should be smaller imo.
I can Understand your reasoning, but dont agree with it, Because Ryker (MC) is healing from a gunshot wound, that gives Dima the chance to play "catch up" with a few girls, because we all know that the next part of the story is going to be cruel on the body and mind.

So i dont think that every Update has to be story heavy just a few events with our girls are enough for me personaly.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I was reading the last reviews and it seems like some people are mad about Orange Man Bad :KEK:

Just played the Beta and I think is not as good as past updates. The main plot doesn't move because there are too many LIs waiting in line for a dose from the MC. Idk, I mean polygamy can be fun like if you play as a mormom or smth, but that's not the case here.
I mean you can be an outlaw fucking bitches left and right but our MC is engaging in serious relationships with almost every girl he met. the inner circle should be smaller imo.
Orange man is not even mentioned in the AVN. To me you can never have enough women in a harem AVN.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Orange man is not even mentioned in the AVN. To me you can never have enough women in a harem AVN.
he was, when he was released from prison Ryker said something along the lines that he is maybe not so bad or something like that (possibly because some new policy or whatever that went into effect during his term)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
is it just me or does this update seem small compaired to the previous updates
That could have something to do with it being half too maybe 2/3rds of the actual Update he had planed.
Thats why it says it say's Beta.
Normal Updates are not Beta's but OBD was worried you might moan if he didn't release something soon.
I told him to make us wait till he finished the full update because of the moaners he would get.
But he's nicer than I am and didn't listen to me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes