Apr 2, 2023
those who have played beta haven't spoiled much. rest of talk is on what was in game previously.
Fair enough and in the past I have been guilty of it myself. All I am saying is that it is a high traffic avn and I am sure there many first timers poking around in the forums before downloading.

Reactions: motseer

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Fair enough and in the past I have been guilty of it myself. All I am saying is that it is a high traffic avn and I am sure there many first timers poking around in the forums before downloading.
That sometimes do come to the question how much is spoiler if the games is 4 year old. I fully understand that after an update got out, you should avoid spoilering people, yet on the other side, this is a game thread for the game, so I do assume that instead of whatever we usually talk here about 80% or more of the time, you get your fair share of spoiler if you have just begin the game.

Also Darth Vader is Lukes father and Leia is Lukes sister.:sneaky::whistle::poop:
oops.gif

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That sometimes do come to the question how much is spoiler if the games is 4 year old. I fully understand that after an update got out, you should avoid spoilering people, yet on the other side, this is a game thread for the game, so I do assume that instead of whatever we usually talk here about 80% or more of the time, you get your fair share of spoiler if you have just begin the game.

Also Darth Vader is Lukes father and Leia is Lukes sister.:sneaky::whistle::poop:
View attachment 4007802
Oh thanks a lot, I was gonna watch those movies this weekend!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That's nice. Don't fight.

Seriously, we all spoil it for others eventually but, once the comments are back a half dozen pages, anyone who finds them was probably looking for some "spoilly" info... We all just do our best for a few weeks after an update and slack off a bit after that. Right now is a bit of an exception because Dima will be releasing a significant update to the update... soon-ish... :D

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
does the dev check this page? they wanted to know of any bugs on the beta... when asked if you want to call Nikki a special name during sex and entering a custom name it just reverts back to calling her Tink.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I tend to get less annoyed the farther back a spoiler go's.
If it's the previous update and it's posted after the newest update is out I can live with that.
Especially if it's inline-spoilered or box spoilered.
If it's two updates back or more from the latest.
I can even live with them forgetting to Inline or box spoiler it.
Just as long as they don't post new update info thats not inline spoilered or Box Spoilered.
Thats a real pissy move.
But Lets face it if it is inline spoilered or spoiler boxed.
And you click it then you really only got yourself to blame.
Just Sayin.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes