Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 686 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Long Story Short Unofficial Ren'Py Port, v0.8.3a build 27 is now released! See first post for changelog and links.

This is an alpha build, so expect missing/incomplete content on some paths as well as the possibility of bugs.

Returning players should keep their previous save files intact! New players should create a save when prompted before starting 0.8.3 content. TTrick will be changing/adding content to the v0.8 final build, so you'll want to be able to start from the beginning of that content to see it.

As always, report any bugs you experience here and provide a save file right before the bug appears so I can fix it.

Enjoy!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GetOutOfMyLab congrats!

LongStoryShortUnofficialRenPyPort-0.8.3B27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Story Short (Unofficial Ren'Py Port) [v0.8.3a (build 27)] [GetOutOfMyLab] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.49GB
Repack size: 388MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Useful info about this update here.

PC = / / /

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Long Story Short Unofficial Ren'Py Port, v0.8.3a build 27 is now released! See first post for changelog and links.

This is an alpha build, so expect missing/incomplete content on some paths as well as the possibility of bugs.

Returning players should keep their previous save files intact! New players should create a save when prompted before starting 0.8.3 content. TTrick will be changing/adding content to the v0.8 final build, so you'll want to be able to start from the beginning of that content to see it.

As always, report any bugs you experience here and provide a save file right before the bug appears so I can fix it.

Enjoy!
can someone share save to play new update

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hi i want to ask is there MC And Emily Path?
i want to play the game if there is a chance with Emily.
Thanks

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes