• Vanessa

Votes: 465 29.9%

• Total voters

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I will admit that at first when I saw the pic of this pop up on the update page, I was like YESSSSS AN UPDATE! :love: But then when I read the title and saw it was a Renpy Remake, I was like DAMN GAME HAS ALREADY GONE THE WAY OF BIG BROTHER SO FUCK A REMAKE! :mad: But when I remembered all of the hot NTR with Ann and Vanessa, I was like YESSSSS HOT NTR WITH ANN AND VANESSA! :love: *downloaded* :love:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Just checked it out and gotta say well done! Runs smooth as butter and feels fresh in a way since some mechanics are different yet still the good old Long Story Short we all adore! Sure, since it's just a port it makes it easier when story/renders/scenes are already provided, but I've seen some horror ports and this is not that, like I said very smooth.

What's good for future with RenPy port for this particular game is that it invites more audience since some people are religious about RenPy only plus I suspect it opens it up for people who make mods for future walkthrough or even DLC type mods.

Only tiny flaw I see is that it seems there is transition used a lot between renders that, if clicking fast, seems like people are ghosts as the next render starts with previous still being there for a bit. So maybe if it is possible make it that this transition happens fasters or without overlay. I mean I bet it looks nice for first playthrough, but returning players who skip ahead might understand what I mean by this.

Anyways.. Good job on the port and you are a perfect author for it since you seem to stay in touch with original developer and on good terms. And speaking of which, I hope people who just now discover this amazing game supports the ORIGINAL PROJECT if able, since that's what will fuel future content and is the right thing to do, duh. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
The original engine was Unity back when the game was a joint effort from Kamo games. They also had another game called Duo. They parted ways and TTrick continued Long Story Short on a custom engine of his own making. He NEVER abandoned Long Story Short. TTrick's custom engine allows for him to add features in the future which will be unlikely to appear in Ren'py versions of the title. Having this Ren'py port allows others who are more comfortable playing on Ren'py access as well as android users which at this time are not currently supported on the custom engine.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes