Votes: 482 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 671 29.1%

• Total voters

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
If the original game is being worked on, and the engine there is very similar to RenPy, then... what is the point of this port project for you and everyone, GetOutOfMyLab? Not trying to criticise, just genuinely wondering.
What engine is the original based on? And how is it similar to RenPy ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi just wondering what scenes am I missing out on in the gallery? Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Top right is with Ann, you have to go to the bar with her instead of Vanessa and tell her you like her. Second row, left, is with Vanessa. You have to be on her blackmail route and also have told Joe that you blackmailed her. Joe won't be at the club for his birthday party and she will ask you to follow her. Go with her instead of going back to Ann.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
little bit confused with versions - it is up to original v0.4, but with some stuff from v0.8, yet still not enough for v0.8? how exactly does it work?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
little bit confused with versions - it is up to original v0.4, but with some stuff from v0.8, yet still not enough for v0.8? how exactly does it work?
I understand how that can be confusing. Basically, in v0.8 of the original game, TTrick re-did some renders (the photos of Vanessa that Joe shows on his phone). This scene is in version 0.1 of the game. I've added that content to this port, even though I've not caught up to v0.8 yet.

Make sense?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I have to take a look at how much content their is in the next few versions. I'm taking a short break because v0.4 was a real bear to complete. Will probably start looking at it again this weekend.

As of now, only the content she posts on Insta.
Dude I just finished playing it at it's so good,so much better than the official version,just amazing(y)(y).
Can't wait for more of your magic:p!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Well, for me this was a great project to learn Ren'Py. When I started it I wasn't even sure I was going to release anything. And as another person pointed out, a lot of folks just prefer Ren'Py.
Ah, I see. Well then, why not. Personally I think TTrick's original is just too similar to want to play in RenPy instead, but I guess a more familiar and well-known engine can be a welcome alternative to some.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ah, I see. Well then, why not. Personally I think TTrick's original is just too similar to want to play in RenPy instead, but I guess a more familiar and well-known engine can be a welcome alternative to some.
TTrick did a great job with his engine to make it comparable to Ren'Py, no doubt. His engine can also do certain things a lot more easily than Ren'Py can. I really had to be creative with the Insta system, for example. I had to create a custom Input for it to work because Ren'Py didn't have it by default. Thankfully, I had the help of the Ren'Py community for this to point me in the right direction.

Also related to Insta, TTrick can just type emoji's into the text and it will show. Ren'Py doesn't have full emoji support, so I had to take images of emojis, modify them in PhotoShop, and add them in that way.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Its not animated?
Imma play the other version until it gets animations

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
sooo
this a reboot to a multipath road that has less content than already was in the last version?
where did ann picture sesion, vanessa stuff, blondy meet etc go?
walkthough anybody?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes