Votes: 469 21.2%
  • Jenny

Votes: 114 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 645 29.1%

• Total voters

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
No worries! He really is invested in Long Story Short. There's no doubt in my mind he will see it through. He quite enjoys working on it.
Since you know so much about the game do you know if we are getting a alex route in the game or is she just a side girl ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Since you know so much about the game do you know if we are getting a alex route in the game or is she just a side girl ?
If you look at how many renders and wall papers are dedicated to Alex, it's safe to assume she will have a lot of content in future versions.

Even looking at TTrick's discord...look where she stands in TTrick's eyes:
1673371994273.png

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
If you look at how many renders and wall papers are dedicated to Alex, it's safe to assume she will have a lot of content in future versions.

Even looking at TTrick's discord...look where she stands in TTrick's eyes:
View attachment 2300715
Thanks for the answer alex is my favourite girl in the game yeah i assumed since she has plenty of renders in the game just wondering if she was gonna be a main girl or not cause TTrick always talks about the ann route or the vanessa route since he never mencioned a alex route just assumed she was just a side girl.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the answer alex is my favourite girl in the game yeah i assumed since she has plenty of renders in the game just wondering if she was gonna be a main girl or not cause TTrick always talks about the ann route on the vanessa route since he never mencioned a alex route just assumed she was just a side girl.
I would consider all girls in the banner of this thread to be main girls, even if they don't have a specific route, per se.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuanPC

lkta

May 3, 2017
love the original but it's such a clunky mess trying to keep on top of routes and now seems to be at the point where you can be waiting months/years for something to happen in your route as the update only covers a different one. Solo projects/very small teams really shouldn't bother with hugely complicated branching paths, When single characters have 4+ different paths/sub paths it just turns in to a huge amount of work that is unlikely to ever be properly finished. Hopefully at least this renpy version will make it far easier to skip through quickly to see other things

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes