Votes: 482 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 671 29.1%

• Total voters

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i never played the old one or knew about it until i played this one. Rebuilds are good sometimes! tbh most of the devs have gone back to redo their whole VNs or started to redo them.

Reactions: Chuckcollins

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
You, good sir, should put out something like buymeacoffee, imma sure some of us will be more than happy to tip a few dollars your way for this wonderful port!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Do you have a ballpark on how long it will take you to get caught up to the main game?
According to TTrick, having completed version 0.4, I've hit around 80% of the content. I'd say maybe 5-6 months, but it really depends on various factors such as my IRL career, the amount of content per version that's left, technical difficulty (I think either v0.5 or v0.6, Alex starts adding more than one photo to a single Insta post, so I will have to modify that to allow for it), etc.

I try not to think so far ahead, though. Right now, just focused on getting v0.5 done. I'll probably do a break down of scenes and post here what I have on my plate for v0.5.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Thank you, but I'd feel bad for making money, even tips, on a game that isn't mine. My payment is the experienced gained learning Ren'Py. :)
Since you aren't planning on making money anyway, can you maybe make the port public or something (github ?) so that people can learn together and collaborate maybe? I too have long wanted to learn a bit of RenPy and this would be really useful if we can document this process as well.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Since you aren't planning on making money anyway, can you maybe make the port public or something (github ?) so that people can learn together and collaborate maybe? I too have long wanted to learn a bit of RenPy and this would be really useful if we can document this process as well.
I don't think I'll be making my repo public, but feel free to use the unren tool to extract the RPAs and take a look under-the-hood.

Take a look at the official Ren'Py docs:
Join the Ren'Py Discord:

The Ren'Py discord is invaluable as there are many experts there who share best practices and such. I'm there all the time either helping or getting help.

Learn python! If you extract the RPAs and look at my code, you'll see I rely on python classes and more advanced design patterns, such as the observer pattern.

Also, F95 has a development forum where I've found some answers myself. The best thing I can recommend to someone trying to learn is to just try first and ask questions along the way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll keep an eye on your port, I enjoy the game but I hated that I was never able to unlock the full gallery, no matter what decisions took, I always ended with the same content or maybe unlocking just one new scene.
Unless a modder beats me to it, I'll likely add a walkthrough of sorts that highlights what decisions will do. Before I do that, I'm going to focus on putting all content in that the official game has.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Made a Gallery Unlocker
**WIll work on future versions as well**
View attachment 2301168 View attachment 2301169
I haven't looked at your mod, but just a heads up that I've already changed the gallery a bit for version 0.5. I was meaning to do this in the first place, but forgot. Either way, should make unlocking the gallery easy without having to edit existing files.

Code:
                                if renpy.seen_label(replay.label) or persistent.unlock_replay:
                                    hover_background "#761137"

if renpy.seen_label(replay.label) or persistent.unlock_replay:
                                    add Transform(replay.cover_image, zoom=0.22)
                                    action Replay(replay.label, scope = replay.scope, locked = False)
                                else:
                                    add Transform(replay.cover_image, zoom=0.22):
                                        blur 65
                                    action NullAction()
In the future, the gallery will have character tabs that will allow you to filter the replays for a specific girl.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I will admit that at first when I saw the pic of this pop up on the update page, I was like YESSSSS AN UPDATE! :love: But then when I read the title and saw it was a Renpy Remake, I was like DAMN GAME HAS ALREADY GONE THE WAY OF BIG BROTHER SO FUCK A REMAKE! :mad: But when I remembered all of the hot NTR with Ann and Vanessa, I was like YESSSSS HOT NTR WITH ANN AND VANESSA! :love: *downloaded* :love:
heh I'm sorry my Ren'Py release got your hopes up, but TTrick will be releasing an update soon, it seems. And you can have all your depravity with Vanessa and the others (and believe me, it's gonna be good).

Reactions: Malika1234

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
would be asking too much if you could make an option to not ask for save description in settings? it's kinda annoying when you don't care, and I can't skip the window clicking right mouse button for some reason as I usually do

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
would be asking too much if you could make an option to not ask for save description in settings? it's kinda annoying when you don't care, and I can't skip the window clicking right mouse button for some reason as I usually do
It was already on my todo list and is already in the next version I'm working on. (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
oh...and here's a screen shot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes