Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 671 29.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Out of curiosity wanna ask, and feel free to turn me down, but... I know you really like Emily in this game. Do you choose to romance her or does liking her makes the NTR with her that much more hot?
What a good looking question. At this point, the NTR does nothing for me. TTrick's last update (v0.8a) only just started to breach a potential romance for Emily and MC. There will need to be more build-up between them for the NTR to really affect me in any way. As of now, she's just MC's sis...roommate who happened to hook up with her ex.

But yeah, when MC and Emily's romance is built up more, the NTR could make it more hot.

As for what I choose, I play all paths.

Actually, making a Ren'Py port has forced me to play all paths. As part of my development process, to make sure I get things right, I play the official version along side mine while testing.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
What a good looking question. At this point, the NTR does nothing for me. TTrick's last update (v0.8a) only just started to breach a potential romance for Emily and MC. There will need to be more build-up between them for the NTR to really affect me in any way. As of now, she's just MC's sis...roommate who happened to hook up with her ex.

But yeah, when MC and Emily's romance is built up more, the NTR could make it more hot.

As for what I choose, I play all paths.

Actually, making a Ren'Py port has forced me to play all paths. As part of my development process, to make sure I get things right, I play the official version along side mine while testing.
Can you clarify what "hard" paths there are/will be? Assuming only Ann and Vanessa count as main girls is there only Ann Love, Ann Hate, Vanessa Love and Vanessa Blackmail? Or does the corruption actually makes the path split into 2 such as Ann Love Corrupted and Ann Love Non Corrupted? This is also assuming making Joe your enemy or rejecting Chris's deal doesn't lead to it's own separate paths.

Even looking at the variables it doesn't seem very clear as of now. I don't like playing multiple paths and draw my limit at 2 so it would be nice to have an idea of how many "main" or "general" paths there are.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Man you are a lifesaver of doing this.. if u can do the other unity games like the spellbook and the timestamps it will be awesome. Thank u for porting it.. looking forward to yours next ports
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the port. I'm not sure if I'll be doing any other ports as I may take a stab at creating my own game once I've practiced up with Daz enough. Also, TTrick gave me access to his source code, making it a lot easier to port this game. I'm not sure the devs you mentioned would do so.

Can you clarify what "hard" paths there are/will be? Assuming only Ann and Vanessa count as main girls is there only Ann Love, Ann Hate, Vanessa Love and Vanessa Blackmail? Or does the corruption actually makes the path split into 2 such as Ann Love Corrupted and Ann Love Non Corrupted? This is also assuming making Joe your enemy or rejecting Chris's deal doesn't lead to it's own separate paths.

Even looking at the variables it doesn't seem very clear as of now. I don't like playing multiple paths and draw my limit at 2 so it would be nice to have an idea of how many "main" or "general" paths there are.
So, there are a lot of choices you can make throughout the game that will change dialogue, for example. Probably something you don't care too much about.

You have Vanessa's status, which can be nothing, blackmail, or blackmail attempt (the attempt being you didn't look at the photo Chris had of her blowing him, so fail at blackmailing her). Vanessa's blackmail attempt status only changes some dialogue. Vanessa's blackmail can also lead to the Joe Rival route, though not much is going on with that, apart from the one scene with Ann. I guess the rival route was supposed to lead to Joe competing with MC for the girls.

Then you have Ann Love, Ann Love Corruption, and Ann Hate. Version 0.8a currently has a scene you can only get on Ann Love (no corruption).

Alex, Emily, and Jenny will have content no matter what route you are on (Current v0.8a only shows Emily content on Ann's Love no Corruption route, but it will be added to the other routes as they are completed).

TTrick has told me that he wants to avoid any other routes, if possible. It will get unwieldly to manage.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I really hope so, I pretty much considered it abandoned at this point, but if it isn't I'm happy since it's a great game, for enjoyers of both NTR and not NTR, even if the NTR haters seem to just hate it's existence and wont care if it's optional or a different route..but oh well.
If he at least pauses payments when he doesn't work on it, he's a good dev in my book for just that, i've seen devs take a year to update and just let it tick.
You did get my hopes up when I saw this in the latest updates list and now my disappointment is immeasurable, i do prefer ren'py though so that's good.
I know that maybe this wouldn't change your mind but i've to say that i don't like NTR at all (or only in a very specific way that would took to long to explain ) and i like the effort this original game is trying to do . So yeah , having a non-NTR route is something i enjoy , maybe i'm the minority here but at least it count for something i suppose . All of us who don't like NTR aren't necessarily the same . (have you heard of the concept of vocal minority ? )

i have to admit that , for what i saw in the original game a while ago (maybe 0.4 ?) , the amount of content for the none-NTR /none-sharing part wasn't that much but hey , i'm not complaining because i paid nothing (yet) for the game . Maybe this Ren'Py version would be a nice way for me to redo the game with the new patch when they will be included : )

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I know that maybe this wouldn't change your mind but i've to say that i don't like NTR at all (or only in a very specific way that would took to long to explain ) and i like the effort this original game is trying to do . So yeah , having a non-NTR route is something i enjoy , maybe i'm the minority here but at least it count for something i suppose . All of us who don't like NTR aren't necessarily the same . (have you heard of the concept of vocal minority ? )

i have to admit that , for what i saw in the original game a while ago (maybe 0.4 ?) , the amount of content for the none-NTR /none-sharing part wasn't that much but hey , i'm not complaining because i paid nothing (yet) for the game . Maybe this Ren'Py version would be a nice way for me to redo the game with the new patch when they will be included : )
I never said it's all of them, I specifically wrote " even if the NTR haters seem to just hate it's existence and wont care if it's optional or a different route..but oh well. " if that doesn't apply to you, I am not referring to you. It's a simple lesson many need to learn before commenting, if what's said doesn't apply to you, it's most likely not about you and the person is most likely not talking about you and they are most likely aware just like most "normal" people that not everyone within a group of people think the same or feel the same about any given topic.
It's most of the time the issue of them getting their way and stopping NTR routes from existing because they dislike it in primarily vanilla based games. Which does happen DmD is a glaring example of this happening even within the dev team. They kick up such a fuss about it even existing as a route they baby rage on even this forum about it and calling people names and giving facepalm emotes to anyone who disagreed with them. Just as people who like ntr can be obnoxious in threads without it, the people who don't like it are way worse. I say that as someone who was on the fence about ntr for a long time, I was more on the hate it train for years but I don't recall if I complained about it ever, but I quite enjoy it when it's written well and implemented in a good way, not that that happens often. The characters usually end up there for stupid reasons or cop out reasons that could be avoided with just en extra brain cell working on the issue.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2022
It's looking like it may possibly be ready either the first or second week of February. Version 0.5 isn't as big or complicated as 0.4.
Don't want to sound rude or anything but can't you just port the latest 0.8 version and not 0.5-6-7... ?
I have zero idea how this things work so it's a genuine question

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't want to sound rude or anything but can't you just port the latest 0.8 version and not 0.5-6-7... ?
I have zero idea how this things work so it's a genuine question
Each version progresses the story in the order it was meant to be told. Think of it like a book series. Say an author has 8 books. Would it make much sense for the author to start with the 8th book before completing books 1-7?

Reactions: oaiki
Apr 15, 2022
Each version progresses the story in the order it was meant to be told. Think of it like a book series. Say an author has 8 books. Would it make much sense for the author to start with the 8th book before completing books 1-7?
Isn't it more like 8 chapters in a single book? Doesn't 0.8 also include all previous version's content?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes