Votes: 483 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 671 29.1%

• Total voters

ayylmaostop

May 4, 2019
Right now, it's looking like anywhere between 3-5 months. It really depends on how much content is in the next versions and how complicated the coding might be. Version 0.5, so far, is pretty simple. But, I'm not sure what's in store for version 0.6 and onward yet.
Thanks!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab Any ETA for the next version?
Thanks.
Due to TTrick's official update coming out, I decided not to release 0.5 yet, which I finished on Feb 5. I decided to keep working through version 0.6 content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The folders selected above is content I've finished from 0.6 so far. Some of these scenes are more complicated than others, but I feel it's safe to say within the next few weeks I will be able to release all content from 0.5 and 0.6.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Lads, been a while since I played, check OP + link to Renpy port, because the unofficial dev dropped a new port, but didn't update his own thread, so not too sure that's right, so just see if that's what "dev" wanted/person who reported

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but do you think you will ever make "DLC" with extra content in this RenPy version? like a side story somewhere or even cameo from a completely new character? Or will it be strictly the original content 1:1.

I think somewhere down the line, if we get a Fan Art thread going for the game and the original dev doesn't mind, it would be interesting to have some fan favorite fiction realized in this way. Just a thought.. :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but do you think you will ever make "DLC" with extra content in this RenPy version? like a side story somewhere or even cameo from a completely new character? Or will it be strictly the original content 1:1.

I think somewhere down the line, if we get a Fan Art thread going for the game and the original dev doesn't mind, it would be interesting to have some fan favorite fiction realized in this way. Just a thought.. :)
So, this port was only meant to be just that, an exact port to Ren'Py of the official version. I use the images from the official version. And...while I am getting a little better at Daz, I'm still not good enough to be able to create scenes. Plus, TTrick's models are highly customized, so replicating them would be difficult. Even the fan art you see isn't really close to the real ones because they don't know the exact morphs or have his skin textures.

Does any one no when the next update well be
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-sto...4-build-12-getoutofmylab.143959/post-10093841

Reactions: firevoodoo

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Lads, been a while since I played, check OP + link to Renpy port, because the unofficial dev dropped a new port, but didn't update his own thread, so not too sure that's right, so just see if that's what "dev" wanted/person who reported
That is the updated version of the original game and not the renpy remake.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes