Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 671 29.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey everyone. Version 0.6 is released. First post is updated with new links.

Be sure to the check out the settings menu for new options.

Let me know if you encounter any bugs. There was a lot of branching routes in this one. Have a save ready for me to look at please.

Enjoy!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I highly appreciate the detailed Changelog you provide! Actually more members of this site should look up to you as a great example of how to behave, I have observed only positive things in my experience with you, cheers!

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
I loved this game a lot, one good ones there is, i also hoped more sharing and other stuff for this game but too bad it takes forever update this game maybe someday we can play it as it finished. and its lot better in renpy can't wait you release more it in renpy

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I highly appreciate the detailed Changelog you provide! Actually more members of this site should look up to you as a great example of how to behave, I have observed only positive things in my experience with you, cheers!
I agree. I think GOML should try to work on his own project at some point. I'd give it a try for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'd like to. I need a lot more practice and experience in Daz, though.
with how crap looking some games are here, but still enjoyable to play, I'd say just go for it if you want to. Practice first until you are proud of your skills is always a good approach too.
The modders are the best people here imo so it's always sad when they stop the mods and work on their own stuff, but you can't be mad at them for it haha.

Reactions: ggspeed

Lonely Boot

Jan 21, 2022
Corruption, Blackmail and cheating...

Awesome, I need to try this, like, right now. I hope they do blackmail well. Too many games can't really go the distance.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
with how crap looking some games are here, but still enjoyable to play, I'd say just go for it if you want to. Practice first until you are proud of your skills is always a good approach too.
The modders are the best people here imo so it's always sad when they stop the mods and work on their own stuff, but you can't be mad at them for it haha.
heh, yeah...I haven't practiced in a while though because all my free time has been taken by the LSS Ren'Py port. Like, I've been working on 0.5 and 0.6 non-stop since my first release.

If I do end up starting my own project, I don't have plans to stop my LSS port. I'm passionate about LSS and I consider TTrick a friend. So would like to continue supporting the project. I probably just won't take on other port projects unless I'm really passionate about the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LongStoryShortUnofficialRenPyPort-0.6B20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
GOTL... I noticed that TTrick's game has an Incest tag on it but your project does not. Have you changed the story to that affect?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GOTL... I noticed that TTrick's game has an Incest tag on it but your project does not. Have you changed the story to that affect?
Nope, I'm not removing anything. Per the site rules, the tag only gets applied when the content exists. Right now, apart from some pervy snooping/peeking, there's no real incest (IMO). Once I get far enough for that content to be available, I'll request the staff to add that tag.

Furthermore, with TTrick's permission...I did change a line or two of dialogue to (hopefully) improve the experience for those who set Emily's relation to "sister".

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
did it reach the latest version of the unreal engine version of the game? Or does it still have a long way to go until it is "up to date" so to speak? And thank you very much for this port.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
did it reach the latest version of the unreal engine version of the game? Or does it still have a long way to go until it is "up to date" so to speak? And thank you very much for this port.
So the official game never used Unreal. The first version was Unity, which went as far as version 0.7 (IIRC). The new engine, is a custom engine by TTrick, which is 0.8.2. So, I have one more version to go to catch up to the Unity version and two more to go to catch up to the official version on the new engine.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you very much for the reply and sorry for mistaking unreal with unity. Most games here that aren't rpgm/renpy are made in unity but i've watched too many vids on the tube with ue5 that it etched itself in my memory. Again thank you for this port, it has made the game way more palatable and replayable

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are there 3 easter eggs for Alex or just two? I know the comment on the photo and 20 likes, and you get the text from her and extra photo, then later she messages you again and you have the option to send her a nude, but later it says to like 25 of her posts for another one. Is there a third easter egg?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are there 3 easter eggs for Alex or just two? I know the comment on the photo and 20 likes, and you get the text from her and extra photo, then later she messages you again and you have the option to send her a nude, but later it says to like 25 of her posts for another one. Is there a third easter egg?
Just the two. That message will show up if you haven't seen the easter egg yet in that playthrough and if you have less than 25 likes on her posts. That 25 count is a second opportunity in version 0.6 if you didn't unlock the easter egg in version 0.5.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes