Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 674 29.0%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just recently got both the original and your build, how far into the game does that tag come into play, as is it there in the official version yet?
It happened in the official game's previous release (0.8). And it's not much. Emily passes out after some wine in MC's arms and he can choose to grope her breast, then as he lays her down in her bed, she subconsciously grabs him and kisses him.

Apart from that, as I mentioned earlier, it's MC pervin and snoopin on her a little. Again, not much.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It happened in the official game's previous release (0.8). And it's not much. Emily passes out after some wine in MC's arms and he can choose to grope her breast, then as he lays her down in her bed, she subconsciously grabs him and kisses him.
Oh, I think I read someone's comment on that (might have been yours). So, it's like Shale Hill Secrets, it's brewing there but not much happens. Had to wait till just released Chapter 10 of SHS to get that awesome scene :devilish:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, I think I read someone's comment on that (might have been yours). So, it's like Shale Hill Secrets, it's brewing there but not much happens. Had to wait till just released Chapter 10 of SHS to get that awesome scene :devilish:
She is my favorite girl. So I'm hoping for some more sweet sweet moments like that soon.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
i seem to get an error when it shows me pictures or the Instagram the images are not there and the phone screen is completely transparent

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes