Votes: 75 5.3%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 433 30.6%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah, that would explain it. Too bad they're outdated.
I know another user (can't find the thread) does an Italian one like that. Maybe after the update comes out, they will update them, but it guess depends on demand for them. Then again there are some auto translation tools now available which some might use on their own. There is another "Russian" site that heavily translates games as well.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know another user (can't find the thread) does an Italian one like that. Maybe after the update comes out, they will update them, but it guess depends on demand for them. Then again there are some auto translation tools now available which some might use on their own. There is another "Russian" site that heavily translates games as well.
I see the trick now. Go to translations forum and search my name. That brings up more results.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
dev log...

I completed the final scene yesterday. That one was soul-sucking because it was really long, multiple paths, and worst of all, it was all about Ann...

With that said, what's left is adding the new gallery items and replay scenes and some minor technical things. I'm also working with a friend on testing the piece that should allow us to update android version from within the game, which allows me to exceed the 2GB limit. This one is a little worrisome, but I want to tackle it now and have a solution before it's too late.

Then, there's the PC updater, which will essentially do the same thing. Just need to implement it and test.

And then we'll send off to the typical people I send for initial testing.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I'm also working with a friend on testing the piece that should allow us to update android version from within the game, which allows me to exceed the 2GB limit. This one is a little worrisome, but I want to tackle it now and have a solution before it's too late.
Hi. If you're worried about the Android port, the solution is simple.
  • Just make a game containing only the GUI by configuring the game saves and mods in "~/Documents/RenPy_Saves/[game name]". That's less than 100 MB.
  • Once this has been installed, the player should place the "game" folder from the PC or Mac version in the "~/Documents/RenPy_Saves/[game name]" folder.
You can also make an APK that will download the game files after installation ( ). But you'll have to find a compatible server, etc... It's more complex.

The final solution is to install , and play the PC version in JoiPlay. That's what I'm doing now, and it's working very well.

In any case, these solutions allow you to get around the 2GB limit on Android.

Reactions: Minx077

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
The thing most don't know about Ren'Py is it keeps saves in a hidden directory as well, so people probably still have 1,000's of saves still on their PC.

This is my hidden directory, I'm too lazy to delete: 4.54 GB (4,883,274,566 bytes) and 15,967 Files, 1,049 Folders

I mean they could have done it with the other game eninge too, the engine supports it.
Where is the hidden directory located? You're probably just referring to the AppData Directory. But, I thought I would ask in case you mean something else.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes