• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 335 17.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 491 25.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 415 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 97 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 558 29.4%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.9a build 38] [GetOutOfMyLab]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Some things to note for this release:

Both PC and Android versions have a "Check for updates" button on the main menu. This will allow you to download update-only files for future releases without having to download the whole game again.

For the Android version, the link in the downloads is actually to a downloader game. Once you've used it to install the main game, you'll never need to download it again. Just use the "Check for updates" button on the main menu. This was implemented to circumvent Android's 2GB limit.

Using unren on the game seems to break the UI and possibly other things. Not really sure why. If you want to snoop through the code, just make a copy of the game folder and unren there.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LongStoryShortUnofficialRenPyPort-0.9aB37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Posts like this, with complete lack of understanding of how much effort goes into porting someone else's game, makes me want to delay the update even further.

With that said, to everyone else who has been patiently waiting... OP is updated... :HideThePain:
Congratulations on another release bro. I love the original game but renpy is so much better than any other engine imo.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Fantastic news! As much as I love the original, RenPy (and the great work of GetOutOfMyLab ) offers much more comfortable interface. I will check this out in the coming days and if I run into any big errors I will make sure to inform, the least I could do as thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
A full-blown scene with them together dream scenario, but alas, I have a feeling it's going to be an update or two before much actually any major action happens.
No kidding. I'm also looking forward to when you can pursue Alex on a single route (hopefully that will be an option eventually). I really don't like Ann at all and it'd be nice if you didn't have to date her to get to Alex.

Alex, Emily, and Jenny all interest me, but Ann doesn't interest me in the slightest. And Vanessa seems like a hot sidekick character with no actual romantic potential.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Posts like this, with complete lack of understanding of how much effort goes into porting someone else's game, makes me want to delay the update even further.

With that said, to everyone else who has been patiently waiting... OP is updated... :HideThePain:
Android users are among the most anoying users in this forum, better not to pay attention to it. and congrats for the update man.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why is the latest review a literal copy paste of another review?
My assumption is that it's someone too lazy to write their own, but they wanted to leave a rating... or maybe they aren't a native English speaker and wanted to leave a rating.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
My assumption is that it's someone too lazy to write their own, but they wanted to leave a rating... or maybe they aren't a native English speaker and wanted to leave a rating.
Hey dude what do you think of an ending where Chris gets Emily pregnant and then steps aside so Ben can be the dad?
I wouldn't mind it. I think there is great potential in something like that.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes