• Jenny

Votes: 108 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 609 29.5%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
AVNs have kind of turned me off to girl-on-girl action. It's usually so forced and accepted as normal and some of the most boring sex scenes ever.

But... if they get it right and make it feel more realistic.... super hot.
I agree completely some games can pull it off but most just go with 'OMG look two girls are kissing isn't that hawt?'
But I have been thinking about some Ann & Vanessa lesbian love for a little bit now and if anyone can make it hot it's TTrick I mean he made sharing even hotter than I thought it could be I bet he could do the same with lesbian scenes.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree completely some games can pull it off but most just go with 'OMG look two girls are kissing isn't that hawt?'
But I have been thinking about some Ann & Vanessa lesbian love for a little bit now and if anyone can make it hot it's TTrick I mean he made sharing even hotter than I thought it could be I bet he could do the same with lesbian scenes.
From one of the hottest scenes in the game, bro...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No more manipulative than she is in any other scene. It's really one of the best scenes in the game, IMO.
I'll check it out once the game is on steam but really I'm trying to make Vanessa like me not me becoming like Vanessa.
Because as much as I love her when she suggested I cheat on Ann I wanted to tell her no way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll check it out once the game is on steam but really I'm trying to make Vanessa like me not me becoming like Vanessa.
Because as much as I love her when she suggested I cheat on Ann I wanted to tell her no way.
Well, I can't help you fight off your simpi-ness.
Same stuff than sleep scene sex, lazy way that some devs use to add sex scenes to a game.
100%. Fucking hate that shit. Blackmail, too, can fuck right off.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same stuff than sleep scene sex, lazy way that some devs use to add sex scenes to a game.
I'll add my pet peeve. It's creepy arse sexist mc's.
Well, I can't help you fight off your simpi-ness.

100%. Fucking hate that shit. Blackmail, too, can fuck right off.
I should clarify I still want her to be "slutty" but I don't want her to cheat on me if we get married does that make sense?

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hi ! I'm stuck !
This version v0.9a build 37 doesn't launch on android with Joyplay...
A fix can be resolve this issue ?
Thank you very much for the job and upload !

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi ! I'm stuck !
This version v0.9a build 37 doesn't launch on android with Joyplay...
A fix can be resolve this issue ?
Thank you very much for the job and upload !
I don't support Joyplay. But, you can download the android version from the first post.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Played but dropped the original long ago because of the engine, but iirc didn't you yourself (GetOutOfMyLab )make a WT for it? Might be good if you transcribe it here (with any changes, if needed) and link it in the OP for your own version/thread :)

Reactions: RNasc4444

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Played but dropped the original long ago because of the engine, but iirc didn't you yourself (GetOutOfMyLab )make a WT for it? Might be good if you transcribe it here (with any changes, if needed) and link it in the OP for your own version/thread :)
My port has a built-in walkthrough that can be enabled from the Settings menu or at the beginning of a new play. Apart from that, I do have a scene guide on TTrick's discord (which I still need to update for this version).

Reactions: Tumai
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes