Votes: 580 20.8%
  • Jenny

Votes: 136 4.9%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 822 29.5%

• Total voters

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I too like the old vs the new. But I wouldn't mind purple or yellow background if the scene is about Vanessa. Hope this helps.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Good points... and based on RNasc's feedback, I already decided that the new version needs to be tweaked quite a bit. I think what I'll do is something similar to the old version, but with some slight changes to match the new UI color scheme (black-ish background, but colored/highlighted when hovering). Will also keep the contrast in mind. I wasn't a huge fan of the old font, so I chose something I thought would be cleaner/easier to read, but not against going back to it. It's the same font I'm using with the other UI changes.

I actually want to redo how the walkthrough is implemented, but that I'll save for another time.
It's really awesome you created a renpy port of this because it lets users who don't have a laptop experience the wonderful game.
And I like how you integrated a walkthrough as well. Basically, everything you've done with this port is awesome.

It's good to know if my laptop ever stops working, I can still play this on my tablet.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's really awesome you created a renpy port of this because it lets users who don't have a laptop experience the wonderful game.
And I like how you integrated a walkthrough as well. Basically, everything you've done with this port is awesome.

It's good to know if my laptop ever stops working, I can still play this on my tablet.
It's nice to know people appreciate and enjoy something I've worked on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got 1 unity-game (well 2 but other is on march to become abandoned) and 1 not rly renpy-game but very renpy like and I don't mind as long as game works.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There are worse things than a non-Renpy game, for instance a game with Ann and cummy kisses in it.
But I agree, the Renpy port makes things easier and it's my go-to choice to play this AVN.
May God bless its bearded dev with a couple of healthy kids and many attempts.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
There are worse things than a non-Renpy game, for instance a game with Ann and cummy kisses in it.
But I agree, the Renpy port makes things easier and it's my go-to choice to play this AVN.
May God bless its bearded dev with a couple of healthy kids and many attempts.
May God bless him with an older sister like Emily. :giggle:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
May God bless him with an older sister like Emily. :giggle:
Don't be gross, bolú! That's only for games and other works of fiction.
In real life, an older step-sister like Emily is much better :love:

I've actually already been blessed with a couple of healthy kids... one of them started college last year o_O
I wish you lots of healthy attempts then :LUL:

Last year? Are you sure you're not my dad? :LOL:
No wonder you think everyone else here is a grandpa, as you said some days ago.
You're a fucking baby!

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes