Votes: 136 4.9%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 822 29.5%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
If you have a sister, I'm gonna have to call your parents :mad:
Oh no! Like almost any hardcore fan of incest, I am an only child (well, i have two half-brothers but that doesn't count for this discussion) and I have to cope with the fact of not having sisters! nah joking, if I had a sister I sure wouldn't think that way lol I think so....

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh no! Like almost any hardcore fan of incest, I am an only child (well, i have two half-brothers but that doesn't count for this discussion) and I have to cope with the fact of not having sisters! nah joking, if I had a sister I sure wouldn't think that way lol I think so....
I do have a sister... but yeah, could never look at her that way. She's beautiful. But, I'm not attracted to her at all. It's just the way of things.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Make up your mind, kid! Now you're saying I was right when I said
Don't be gross, bolú! That's only for games and other works of fiction.
In real life, an older step-sister like Emily is much better :love:
when just a couple of minutes ago you were saying it was lame :cautious:

As Steven Crowder says, I'm firmly convinced that

1724986043280.jpeg

But I'm not an only child. Actually I have brothers, but, VERY IMPORTANTLY, I don't have any sisters.

It's just a third-person fantasy for me. A sweet, hot, exciting fantasy :BootyTime:

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I do have a sister... but yeah, could never look at her that way. She's beautiful. But, I'm not attracted to her at all. It's just the way of things.
Yeah, I think the only attraction between family members is if they are separated and don't see each other for many years. I remember reading about that and it's interesting. and the other option is if you are my grandfather then it is quite possible that you are attracted to your relatives! but that's another story :KEK:.

Make up your mind, kid! Now you're saying I was right when I said

when just a couple of minutes ago you were saying it was lame :cautious:

As Steven Crowder says, I'm firmly convinced that

1724986043280.jpeg

But I'm not an only child. Actually I have brothers, but, VERY IMPORTANTLY, I don't have any sisters.

It's just a third-person fantasy for me. A sweet, hot, exciting fantasy
:BootyTime:
Stepcest is lame even in real life imo. For me that kind of relationship are more or less normal like in that tv show "Los Serrano" lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I think the only attraction between family members is if they are separated and don't see each other for many years. I remember reading about that and it's interesting. and the other option is if you are my grandfather then it is quite possible that you are attracted to your relatives! but that's another story :KEK:.

Stepcest is lame even in real life imo. For me that kind of relationship are more or less normal like in that tv show "Los Serrano" lol.
Dunno about all that... but... I like the fetish in AVNs... just not IRL :HideThePain:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There are a few fetishes I like in games that I wouldn't do in real life but that's what makes games like LSS so exciting imo.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes