• Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 683 29.0%

• Total voters

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
THANKS FOR THE RENPY PORT!@GetOutOfMyLab :coffee:
This port Version 0.8b build 31 & 32 reached the one same as the original or is still behind?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What's the difference with the official game and this beside it ren'py?
Built-in walkthrough, Android version, and while I also help TTrick with typos and stuff for the official game, this version probably has better fixes. There's also some minor dialogue tweaks if you make Emily your sister.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I tried now as much i can think if different paths, except for the chris share one, but I wonder How do you get Ann sex with Hobo from the galery? Also what i'm bit sad about is how much you corrupt Ann, she doesn't have sex with Joe if leave them alone in a room, would be so hot if we waited like 5 min when said I was just curious and then peek on them while they were having sex.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I tried now as much i can think if different paths, except for the chris share one, but I wonder How do you get Ann sex with Hobo from the galery? Also what i'm bit sad about is how much you corrupt Ann, she doesn't have sex with Joe if leave them alone in a room, would be so hot if we waited like 5 min when said I was just curious and then peek on them while they were having sex.
Ann fooling around with the hobo happens as you're leaving Chris' house, so you need to do Chris share for that.

As for sex with Joe, we even had a discussion about that recently on the discord how insane it is to share her with Chris but not Joe, especially when the framework is already there. I'm sure it will eventually come.

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
Ann fooling around with the hobo happens as you're leaving Chris' house, so you need to do Chris share for that.

As for sex with Joe, we even had a discussion about that recently on the discord how insane it is to share her with Chris but not Joe, especially when the framework is already there. I'm sure it will eventually come.
Ann doesn't go further then let the hobo touch her pussy with his dick right? The MC pushes the hobo away after this iirc

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes