Votes: 494 20.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 119 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 683 29.0%

• Total voters

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Is this version the best way to play the game?
Depends. This version will always be behind the original so take that into consideration.

For me personally this is the ONLY way to play the game. I like TTrick, I love his game but I simply cannot stomach his custom game engine so his version of the game is unplayable for me. Cannot thank GetOutOfMyLab enough for making this port. Otherwise I could not play this amazing game.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Depends. This version will always be behind the original so take that into consideration.

For me personally this is the ONLY way to play the game. I like TTrick, I love his game but I simply cannot stomach his custom game engine so his version of the game is unplayable for me. Cannot thank GetOutOfMyLab enough for making this port. Otherwise I could not play this amazing game.
What is his version missing? back button, quick save/load and all those qol features?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What is his version missing? back button, quick save/load and all those qol features?
TTrick's version does have a lot of the basic QoL features. You can rollback and forward, skip text, etc. There's currently no way to quick save/load as far as I know.

The main advantage of my port I'd say is the built-in walkthrough that you can enable, the built-in gallery/replay unlocker, the Android port, and for those who like to unren and look at the code and such. I also implemented scene replays first, but TTrick is now caught up with that.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Your version has another advantage that perhaps you did not take into account but that is much more important than you think, which is that it is much easier to make translations into your renpy conversion in different languages so that more people can enjoy it, that's why I say thank you getoutofmylab (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Your version has another advantage that perhaps you did not take into account but that is much more important than you think, which is that it is much easier to make translations into your renpy conversion in different languages so that more people can enjoy it, that's why I say thank you getoutofmylab (and)
ah yes, I did forget to mention that (though I think only one person has made a translation in German). But yeah, I did go through the effort of using the Ren'Py translation function_() in areas that aren't translated by default, so those could be translated, as well.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Don't getoutofmylab, you are underestimating your version, it has at least 9 translations made, including Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese, there is more for you to know, the ttrick version does not currently have any translations, so it is known.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Thank's but I'm a layman. I don't understand these letter abbreviations. Is there any difference when I want to play on PC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank's but I'm a layman. I don't understand these letter abbreviations. Is there any difference when I want to play on PC?
no, same stuffs on both. unity version will be bit ahead when new version is released but this catches up soon afterwards.

Reactions: GeminiArt
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes