Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 738 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 839 8.6%

• Total voters

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I never have any idea what's new with the updates with this game. Checking the changelog doesn't help much. Like which routes have nothing new to them, and which route got improved.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I played this a little bit a long while ago, isnt the netorare actually netori? Who NTR's you? (If anyone) Is it Avoidable?

Any info would be helpful, ty!
Right now, there is more MC getting with girls than anyone else. You can share Ann with Chris. If you reject her earlier on, she will get with Chris on her own. Emily will fuck her ex-boyfriend if you snoop her phone and respond to him for him to come over. Vanessa will fuck around with multiple guys (but she's not MC's girlfriend, she's Joe's as of now). Everything is mostly controlled by player choices... though, there is a setting about "surprises" that will likely mix things up in the future where the girls act on their own. There's a prime setup in v0.8 for this while Ann is at her dorm.

Reactions: SperryTop

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Absolute gem of a game, nothing more to add. I think everyone should try it, well, maybe if you get aneurysm from girls sleeping around then maybe not, but it's only filthy if you make the filthy decisions ;)

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Its been a while since i played and it seems these later updates are more bugfix and stuff than new story... so i have a question (spoiler alert): the story progresses after Vanessa breaks up with her boyfriend or not?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Replacing that file with this should unlock the gallery, I think.

But I'm not sure it's possible to unlock the scene replays.
Updated for v.8b
Put js file into Long Story Short V0.8b win64\resources\app\dist\static\js

No Longer Works for v0-8b - will update if I remember in 2 weeks to respect dev's Patreon efforts. I don't support leaking games when it was less than 24 hours since it was released to the 20$ tier.
-- 06/21/2023

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

Nicely done. Be sure to report your post so they can link it to the first post.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why isn't the ferris wheel choices working? Followed walk through and also never cheated on her. Can't get any lovinger(I know) than that.

Dan Syndrome

Aug 2, 2022
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

i cant actually download this lmao, anyone else having same issues?

4.60 star(s) 167 Votes