Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 991 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I remember playing this games a couple of years ago, and I was honestly expecting for more content after all this time. But I mean, I'm looking only for a feedback about the new update so I guess I'll just wait.
When TTrick and his partner went different ways, he decided to rebuild the game in a new engine since he doesn't know Unity and doesn't like Ren'Py. Since that work had been finished, he has put out a few updates since, IIRC, November/December.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Since we're still talking about this for some reason I think the only problem is the MC's involvement. This girl has been fighting off her drug abusing slut best friend's efforts to sabotage her life plans for years and all of a sudden waking up with a naked dude and forcing her to deepthroat you are what push her over the edge.
This! So much this! I mean, I was extremely surprised at seeing this happen. So Ann was described as prudish and the MC was seen as a good fit for her, but Ann would still be wary because: a) she doesn't know anything about the MC; b) Vanessa knows hardly anything about the MC; c) she would still gauge MC to the same standards as she gauged other men.
Faced with a horny guy who's apparently only planning to get in her pants would be a major turn-off, unless she was lying about her feelings all her life.

If she was that close to throwing her education or w/e else away then the MC's involvement shouldn't be pointing her one way or another. It's a good bit of what makes the massive difference in her behaviour between corruption and love paths feel completely absurd imo.
Would probably make a lot more sense if the love path was treated as light corruption or at least sexual liberation path. Keeping her acting like a complete prude on one path and a total slut on the other is weird, one of the paths should really meet more in the middle.
This is the moment where you realize it's a game and it has severe limitations. If you play just one path, you can gloss over some inconsistencies and explain them with author's lack of writing experience. If you play both, you realize the developer really wants to tell a few different stories but wants to reuse the same characters without considering if it fits their personality or not.

Reactions: DA22

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
One of the best, high res and sexiest games on F95. Every update is something to download the very moment it comes out.
Smaller updates are a bit sad of course, but this one was perfect. I just hope the next one will come around in 1-3 months

Reactions: Lara and Priappus

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
One of the the things I don't like in this game is that none of the girls are interesting: (sorry I forgot their names)

Little one goes from innocent to a slut and doing drugs God knows why. - WANNABE SLUT

The ex-fat girlfriend, well, I'm not even going to write about her. - MAJOR SLUT

The one that appears in the MC home is the one that the incest tag is probably for, well... probably still has a chance for her looks alone but probably just another slut. - PROBABLE SLUT

The blond one, friend of the wannabe slut, that does Instagram, or whatever is called ingame, sells her body in social media. Very interesting and completelly new - SLUT

For some unknown reason they all want the MC which is new to the genre too. What a great story, totally worth the rating.

Did I forgot to mention the good thing about it? I'm sorry, the good thing is that it's not a harem game, not yet.

P.S. Am I wrong? If so, let me know why.
"The ex-fat girlfriend"?
I cant remember any fat girls, who became thin, but there is the MC's friend who was fat, and lost weight.
His girlfriend Vanessa, could probably be described as a major slut.
Normally I dont like major sluts much.
However Vanessa is one of the most sexually attractive female Characters on F95zone, in my opinion anyway, and I cannot get enough of her, and I dont care who gets to fuck her.
The housemate is also very attractive, and the girl at the beach also may make more appearances.
Thats what makes the girls in this game or visual novel interesting.

I do agree its good its not a harem game.
The MC is not the only one getting to fuck girls, and I hope it continues that way.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes