Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
How do you get the scene with vanessa the day after the bar when you go to see her at her house and you can watch her at her bedroom door? In my games, she always closes the door.
I think this is intended since I have done full Vanessa simp route and she still closes the door. Some doors just stay locked I guess :D

Reactions: Ness99

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How do you get the scene with vanessa the day after the bar when you go to see her at her house and you can watch her at her bedroom door? In my games, she always closes the door.
I think this is intended since I have done full Vanessa simp route and she still closes the door. Some doors just stay locked I guess :D
Yep, there is nothing else to that scene as far as I'm aware. And I've played through this in many different ways more than I can count on my hands and feet.

Reactions: Ness99

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I played almost 10 times this game, but never saw Jeff have something with Ann. Is there this scene or does not exist ?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I played almost 10 times this game, but never saw Jeff have something with Ann. Is there this scene or does not exist ?
You gotta go after Vanessa and blackmail her at her job, then you have to confess everything Vanessa does with you and others to him. Then he will take revenge on you by going after Ann at the party at Vanessa house. (you leave room leave them alone)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
You gotta go after Vanessa and blackmail her at her job, then you have to confess everything Vanessa does with you and others to him. Then he will take revenge on you by going after Ann at the party at Vanessa house. (you leave room leave them alone)
Thanks man!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
first thanks man! I played again that part, then in the gym at the last JOE question I don't confess the BJ from Vanessa, because JOE goes mad and the game changes. So after the two couples are in the Vanessa bedroom, Anne takes the pill, MC and Vanessa exit the room and fuck, but in effect MC doesn't know if Anne and JOE make something. Is exact ?
There's a HOT scene between Ann and JOE ??
UPDATE: if MC confess all at Joe e there's the scene in the bed with reverse bj. HOT !!

Last edited:
Reactions: nut001001

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
first thanks man! I played again that part, then in the gym at the last JOE question I don't confess the BJ from Vanessa, because JOE goes mad and the game changes. So after the two couples are in the Vanessa bedroom, Anne takes the pill, MC and Vanessa exit the room and fuck, but in effect MC doesn't know if Anne and JOE make something. Is exact ?
There's a HOT scene between Ann and JOE ??
UPDATE: if MC confess all at Joe e there's the scene in the bed with reverse bj. HOT !!
Yeah him getting mad was the point, that's why he takes revenge. Glad you got it buddy :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's been my experience that so many of the scenes that people most want to see are placed in routes that hardly anyone ever sees because the decisions that lead to them are so insane that few people ever choose them. Like blackmailing Joe's girlfriend for a blowjob and then telling him about it on his birthday. Or drugging Ann and giving her to the bartender. Or telling Vanessa when you are going to have sex with Ann so she can show up to meddle. I always love to think of the poor person listening to his story in these playthroughs.

• Haha
Reactions: MaviusJones

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The Vanessa/Ann h-scenes happen on all the normal routes (PC not being a prick for no reason) for both of them iirc.
Yeah, but nobody wants to see those scenes lol. Those are for normies. They want to see Ann blowing Chris and Joe, Vanessa getting railed by the old dude or muscle man and other random fucked up shit. I don't judge. I'm just reading the comments.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So been a while....
Has anything changed? We was made to believe this had a romance route with Ann from the start but then it did a complete 180 and we had to use the slut friend to advance with Ann sexually and had zero say in it even when given an option to tell vanessa to stop (This is very early on and the last time I played). So as I stated from the beginning corruption wasn't ever unavoidable meaning any real romance wasn't viable or a real option as we still needed to corrupt Ann to get any form of relationship, weird way to form a supposed 'romantic' relationship if u ask me.
If not then the romance tag should finally be removed as the devs way of thinking romance should be is warped and not romance at all.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So been a while....
Has anything changed? We was made to believe this had a romance route with Ann from the start but then it did a complete 180 and we had to use the slut friend to advance with Ann sexually and had zero say in it even when given an option to tell vanessa to stop (This is very early on and the last time I played). So as I stated from the beginning corruption wasn't ever unavoidable meaning any real romance wasn't viable or a real option as we still needed to corrupt Ann to get any form of relationship, weird way to form a supposed 'romantic' relationship if u ask me.
If not then the romance tag should finally be removed as the devs way of thinking romance should be is warped and not romance at all.
The Ann romance is kind of in limbo in my opinion. You do have to corrupt her at least a little bit to have anything resembling a romantic relationship, but you don't need Vanessa's help whatsoever. You need to collect some corruption points because otherwise Ann won't open up to you sexually. But you do not have to entertain Vanessa's bullshit and can stand up for Ann. If you do a minimum corruption romance Ann just kind of tells you that she is going to be leaving for school and doesn't know if your relationship continuing is best for both of you. Then there is a scene where you can profess your feelings for her to make her reconsider whether to continue your relationship. So she hasn't left yet and it isn't totally dead in the water. Well, unless you snog her friend the insta model right in front of her. I can't imagine that ending well.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes