• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
TTrick There is complete lock down in my country rn. Only your game can save me ...pls release the next version soon buddy.
Me too lock down Québec Canada. Happily i'm lightly paranoiac and have a minimum of two mount of provision all the time. We never know when the worst can come in.

The site and his games help a lot. I do not go again it,

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Don't want wait for Linux link. I'm going Patreon. Kamo deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasDoc

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
who do I have to blow for a decent walkthrough ? this game is actually one of the ones that could actually use one. Especially since it's in unity and that makes it much slower to replay and retry different routes.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
thecatsmiaw->
I did most routes, just ask.
I don't think it takes that much time, I just do saves regularly (not every choice but close), I do it for every game actually because I'm weird, but here in LSS it enables to see all the scenes rather easily. I skip a lot (only already read stuff of course, it's by default) when doing other routes 'cause there are many common dialogues. Then you know when new dialogues happen.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
From my understanding of the game, one very important choice is when you choose either Ann or Vanessa for the cafe scene toward the beginning of the game. Ann meaning Ann routes and Vanessa meaning Vanessa routes.
Regarding Ann, independently from her corruption level you can choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
thecatsmiaw->
I did most routes, just ask.
I don't think it takes that much time, I just do saves regularly (not every choice but close), I do it for every game actually because I'm weird, but here in LSS it enables to see all the scenes rather easily. I skip a lot (only already read stuff of course, it's by default) when doing other routes 'cause there are many common dialogues. Then you know when new dialogues happen.
the problem with saving before each choice and just retrying all of them, is that I can't be sure how past choices influence the one I am currently on. So in my completionist mind, I would have to do playthroughs for a lot of different choice combinations. Especially since (If I remember correctly from the previous version) I don't think the game had a gallery to know if you missed scenes or not.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I can't be sure how past choices influence the one I am currently on.
Yeah I guess I was told the important choices beforehand, but I explained those in my previous post. For the other (less important) choices, they are generally self-explanatory: some just raise the corruption level of Ann, and some simply enable an additionnal or alternative scene. I don't think it's too hard (except one choice I'll talk about below) if you remember the important choices of my previous post.

There are two things rather tricky to get in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes