Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
but how you unlock ntr in this case? let them kiss at bar and car bj? or at the first date giving number? or even in other way?
Apart from the obvious NTR setting in the beginning of the game, you have to be on Ann's route (go with her to the bar instead of Vanessa in the beginning), let Chris get her number, and when Ann asks, tell her to keep talking with Chris. This way, Ann will be MC's girlfriend, but she'll also be dating Chris.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
Apart from the obvious NTR setting in the beginning of the game, you have to be on Ann's route (go with her to the bar instead of Vanessa in the beginning), let Chris get her number, and when Ann asks, tell her to keep talking with Chris. This way, Ann will be MC's girlfriend, but she'll also be dating Chris.
nice thx but also do you by chance know how to get gallery image "watching sex tape"?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
nice thx but also do you by chance know how to get gallery image "watching sex tape"?
Go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann. When she asks for a gift idea, suggest to make the sex tape. When they ask you to film it for them, tell them no. Later on, Joe will show you on his phone while you're with him at the gym. Obviously, you can't be on Joe rival route for this.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
Go to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann. When she asks for a gift idea, suggest to make the sex tape. When they ask you to film it for them, tell them no. Later on, Joe will show you on his phone while you're with him at the gym. Obviously, you can't be on Joe rival route for this.
ok I didn't try it that way so it should work last question I would ask is that do you think you know well the route with old customer, because I saw your posts on it and it didn't work for me in ideal way (I got the master scene but I miss Ear plug gallery and beach scene)?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ok I didn't try it that way so it should work last question I would ask is that do you think you know well the route with old customer, because I saw your posts on it and it didn't work for me in ideal way (I got the master scene but I miss Ear plug gallery and beach scene)?
Ear plug is a bit more complicated. I believe that one is only available on Ann Love route (no corruption) and then choosing "Don't Intervene" when at the coffee shop with Vanessa and old guy.

The beach scene is when you tell her to find dirt on him instead of give him what he wants.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
The beach scene is when you tell her to find dirt on him instead of give him what he wants.
there have to be some other variation or my game is broken cause I tried it two times (once with blackmail once without) and it didn't work, my only other idea is that Vanessa have to tell him off rather than me (which I did in both those cases)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
there have to be some other variation or my game is broken cause I tried it two times (once with blackmail once without) and it didn't work, my only other idea is that Vanessa have to tell him off rather than me (which I did in both those cases)
Perhaps a bug somewhere, but the only conditions I see are that you went to the bar with Vanessa and you choose to not give the customer what he wants.

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
then can you tell me when the beach scene happens in time? So I could try diffrent things to see if this is indeed a bug or there is something more to it

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
then can you tell me when the beach scene happens in time? So I could try diffrent things to see if this is indeed a bug or there is something more to it
I was able to get it in one of my old saves. It happens right after the visit to Alex's house. TTrick and I are both looking into this to see if there is a problem somewhere.

Reactions: Dem5555

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
Computer repair, right after you get the choice to hug her or reach for the door knob.
thanks for all your help I finally got the scene but I don't even know what was wrong I loaded a one of my two tries and changed decision about break up nothing else and it worked

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Is there a route where you steal Vanessa and make her together with you, then either share her or get her to cuckold you? I’ve been playing the game with that intent and seem to be stumbling. It’s hard for me to really get a read on what the Vanessa route is supposed to be?

dboski14

Jul 15, 2018
Ive done what I believe to be every path yet there's a few parts I haven't unlocked.

Scenes -
"That is my cue"

Gallery -
"Jenny's PJ"
"Ear Plug"
"Stopping It"

Reactions: Artelxr

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
I'm a bit different i would prefer it if she told me everything
Thats why at the start i turn on the option to be in control lol
Ah that's a fair point.

Even though I love the current route of what's happening with Ann and Chris, it would be best if the dev can cater to all our fetishes.

Reactions: Joshy92

DandyStrummer

Aug 29, 2017
How can I convince Ann to give a tease to the naked homeless guy after drinking in the bar? I've done several playthroughs now and she always refuses.

Also, I know about commenting on Alex's posts that you love her until she gives you a photo of the tanning bed, are there any others that I should be posting for more hidden stuff?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes