• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If she does you can always replay it on the good path and live happily ever after with Ann and ride off in to the sunset together. Well that's my plan anyway lol
I think GetOutOfMyLab once said there is going to be a few different endings
I just hope the corruption path has one
Because the mc could let Ann have fun and they could still live a happy life at the same time imo

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think GetOutOfMyLab once said there is going to be a few different endings
I just hope the corruption path has one
Because the mc could let Ann have fun and they could still live a happy life at the same time imo
Silly question, why do you think Ann wants to be corrupted to be happy? On my no-corruption path, the sweet Ann, the epitome of perfection and purity, is very happy.

Reactions: Joshy92

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Quote from game:

Ann "I know that I was supposed to act like I didn't know it was Joey until you rushed in and stopped it."
From all the shenanigans with Joe.
When are we going to have a foursome with them (Vanessa's /Joe) and Mc and Ann. It should happen right?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From all the shenanigans with Joe.
When are we going to have a foursome with them (Vanessa's /Joe) and Mc and Ann. It should happen right?
I'd be surprised if it didn't. People also bring up wanting the MC/Ann/Joe threesome on discord, as well.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah, I know the romance path will most likely have a happy ending
I kind of hope the corruption path does as well
Oh I'm expecting a happy ending for you.

Corrupted should be the hotwife experience from Ann. Making content on the Internet holding (Joshy) Mc hand with a big diamond ring.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh I'm expecting a happy ending for you.

Corrupted should be the hotwife experience from Ann. Making content on the Internet holding (Joshy) Mc hand with a big diamond ring.
That sounds like a great ending

Edit - A threesome with Ann & Joe? my God what kind of perverts play this game
Good thing I'm not a pervert isn't it guys

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Quote from game:

Ann "I know that I was supposed to act like I didn't know it was Joey until you rushed in and stopped it."
Mmm, I think our dev softened it since some people cried out rape and were outraged etc. In the era of Political Correctness - the PC culture and the threat of being cancelled is even hitting the Adult devs. (My interpretation of what happened)

Me personally I'd prefer to keep Ann in the blind so to speak, and instead add rape as a tag. But then my MC in this playthrough is a douchebag and not the loving, caring and kind MC of Joshy's, Grumpy's and all you other romantic guys. He's just using Ann as a means to get into the pants of Vanessa and all the other girls. Not so sure he cares for Ann beyond the sex and corruption, wanting to push her as far into corruption as possible. Yeah I know, not a nice guy. Next playthrough I will do better :D

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Mmm, I think our dev softened it since some people cried out rape and were outraged etc. In the era of Political Correctness - the PC culture and the threat of being cancelled is even hitting the Adult devs. (My interpretation of what happened)

Me personally I'd prefer to keep Ann in the blind so to speak, and instead add rape as a tag. But then my MC in this playthrough is a douchebag and not the loving, caring and kind MC of Joshy's, Grumpy's and all you other romantic guys. He's just using Ann as a means to get into the pants of Vanessa and all the other girls. Not so sure he cares for Ann beyond the sex and corruption, wanting to push her as far into corruption as possible. Yeah I know, not a nice guy. Next playthrough I will do better :D
A man after my blackened heart.
images (3).jpeg

I truly deeply hope to corrupt and release...
But as you smartly remarked the people want love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have always just assumed we will get a foursome with Ann, Vanessa & Joe at one point
How awesome would it be to see Ann & Vanessa have hot lesbian sex
Or possibly Ann & Emily that would be a great scene
I had a different scenario I have been thinking. Since the point when Vanessa met Emily, they have both been attracted to each other. Vanessa has already been with Mario on the side behind Joe's back, so she convinces Joe that Emily needs to meet him. Joe still having no clue, goes with Vanessa to get Mario and bring him to the MC's house to meet Emily. Vanessa brings out the pills while joe brinks out the drinks and the old "spin the bottle" scenario goes down. Eventually they all start making out and swapping with each other. Vanessa and Emily to start while the guys watch and eventually Mario gets with Vanessa again and Joe gets with Emily, which would expand on the somewhat different route that is already in the game. All while the MC can do nothing but watch. Eventually calling Ann, but depending on the route, Ann invites you over for more with Chris, OR Ann does not answer because she is too busy with Chris. Depressed, the MC goes to the library and asks the red head nerdy girl, Sarah out, even though Sarah has a crush on the nerdy guy Melvin and insists that he comes along, which opens up an entire NerdTR scenario that will have to wait for some more updates to expand on that involves calculus and astro-physics and shit. :geek:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes