• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how TTrick has handled the Chris, Ann & MC storyline so far.
I consider them to be sort of a throuple.

Other games with a throuple are MFF
But this is MMF. That is really interesting.

Reactions: 4thcrown.diamond

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I really like how TTrick has handled the Chris, Ann & MC storyline so far.
I consider them to be sort of a throuple.

Other games with a throuple are MFF
But this is MMF. That is really interesting.
Well, it's not really a throuple. Firstly, because a throuple, or a 'ménage à trois', is a relationship consisting of three people who are in a committed romantic relationship with one another. A relationship where all three people are on equal footing. Since the MC and Chris aren't bi (as far as we know), and aren't involved with one another, by definition the term doesn't fit the relationship.

Secondly, Chris has done made it clear that he doesn't feel that way about her, and it's only a FWB/casual sort of relationship. Maybe this changes in the future, or maybe it doesn't, but it would really be a stretch to call that relationship a throuple regardless of the fact it already doesn't fit the definition.

It's really just an open relationship, and it looks like it could potentially be a two-way open relationship soon, considering Ann is already letting us date Alex.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, it's not really a throuple. Firstly, because a throuple, or a 'ménage à trois', is a relationship consisting of three people who are in a committed romantic relationship with one another. A relationship where all three people are on equal footing. Since the MC and Chris aren't bi (as far as we know), and aren't involved with one another, by definition the term doesn't fit the relationship.

Secondly, Chris has done made it clear that he doesn't feel that way about her, and it's only a FWB/casual sort of relationship. Maybe this changes in the future, or maybe it doesn't, but it would really be a stretch to call that relationship a throuple regardless of the fact it already doesn't fit the definition.

It's really just an open relationship, and it looks like it could potentially be a two-way open relationship soon, considering Ann is already letting us date Alex.
You're right bro.
It's not really a throuple.

I just like the thought of Ann having a permanent boyfriend besides the mc.

A woman can be with two dudes for as long as they all agree to it.
And that personally sounds really hot to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I just looked it up apparently if Ann was dating two guys it would be called a Vee.
And she would be called a Pivot.

It doesn't sound very sexy using those words imo.

Reactions: 4thcrown.diamond

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
I do have great taste in ladies I think everyone can agree on that.
But Emma is my number one.

And honestly no LI in any other game gets me as excited as she does.
For posterity. We can point to this, the next time Joshy starts simping on Ann :p

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's normal for this dev to take so long between updates ?
Do the OP math: thread began June, 2019, eight major releases, last one June, 2023. That's a release about every six to seven months. Releases usually take longer as a VN progresses and gets more complex. The time elapsed since the last release is still within the standard expectation for this VN. Haven't played it yet so don't know how much content you get for six months of development here, but it looks like the pace is relatively stable.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Do the OP math: thread began June, 2019, eight major releases, last one June, 2023. That's a release about every six to seven months. Releases usually take longer as a VN progresses and gets more complex. The time elapsed since the last release is still within the standard expectation for this VN. Haven't played it yet so don't know how much content you get for six months of development here, but it looks like the pace is relatively stable.
If I use that reasoning with KoD the game seems to be developing well... but no, the game is almost on hold. But thanks

Reactions: PixelEgo

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
If I use that reasoning with KoD the game seems to be developing well... but no, the game is almost on hold. But thanks
The game is developing well, taking into account that it has many paths than other games and that the dev has an irl job.

Reactions: pietervf

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Don't know what you're referring to, but that's the only way I know to figure it out unless there are weekly updates with specific guideposts given. Works on most of my other VNs. If it doesn't work on one of yours, that doesn't mean it doesn't work anywhere.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Chris ever breaks Ann's heart he won't be my bro anymore.
Just because I want Ann to cuck me doesn't mean I'll be some passive weakling and let anyone mistreat her.

I don't like violence but I will punch any dude that hurts her.

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
Just because I want Ann to cuck me doesn't mean I'll be some passive weakling and let anyone mistreat her.

I don't think he cares much about her heart actually. She's an easy and good fuck with very open mind and accessorily is cute and loving

Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

I don't think you have to worry. There is too much investment in the Chris and Ann route in the game for Chris to just up and dump her. I could see Ann finally finding out about Chris and one of the other girls IF that scene is ever put in the game (besides Vanessa at the bar early on if you went that route), but Chris persuades her to stay with him. I can more see Ann getting interested in someone else and breaking both Chris and the MC's heart first, you know, when Tyrone is introduced... :BootyTime:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I'll help you. No one hurts our Ann.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

armond

Apr 26, 2020

I love violence, lemme know if you need a "hand"

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92 and xapican
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes