• Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nah bro.
Ann & I have a special dynamic and relationship.
I dare say it's the most romantic and special relationship ever.

Romeo & Juliet have nothing on me and Ann.
Romeo and Juliet suicided themselves for their love.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I always thought that if the mc cheats then Ann might do the same.
But if cheating has no consequences I'll be a little dissapointed tbh.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
They might have consequences eventually. Only TTrick knows that. As of now, though. It just doesn't seem like it.
I like the thought of resisting all that temptation and remaining loyal to Ann
All while she is having fun with other people with my blessing.

It sounds really sweet doesn't it mate?

Jul 26, 2021
I'm a fan of cheating personally, yet I reversely dislike sharing (even more so, harems). I don't want the other person to pretend, often unrealistically in most games, that their partner just happens to be ok with MC having many girls and just accepts it. However, I'm also a fan of there being consequences for getting caught and it should be risky. Like what was mentioned, there's already cheating in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, since cheating and consequences are already in there, I'd think there would be more coming up, but that doesn't mean it'll be an especially big focus either.

There's lots of options and paths in this game, so can imagine many possibilities in the future, but at least fairly confident it'll be in there a bit more than it is now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a fan of cheating personally, yet I reversely dislike sharing (even more so, harems). I don't want the other person to pretend, often unrealistically in most games, that they're partner just happens to be ok with MC having many girls and just accepts it. However, I'm also a fan of there being consequences for getting caught and it should be risky. Like what was mentioned, there's already cheating in the game.
So, since cheating and consequences are already in there, I'd think there would be more coming up, but that doesn't mean it'll be an especially big focus either.

There's lots of options and paths in this game, so can imagine many possibilities in the future, but at least fairly confident it'll be in there a bit more than it is now.
I'm the opposite lol
I love sharing but don't like cheating.

You're right about the game having lots of options.
It's one of the things I love about this great game.

Damn I'm excited for the next update.

Reactions: The Pitiful One
Jul 26, 2021
I'm the opposite lol
I love sharing but don't like cheating.

You're right about the game having lots of options.
It's one of the things I love about this great game.

Damn I'm excited for the next update.
Believe me, I'm quite aware many of my fetishes/dislikes aren't the most popular, harems being one example of a dislike of mine that's popular. :ROFLMAO: But yes, I freaking love this game! Since I first stumbled upon it years ago, from the very beginning was one of my favorites. That was back when it was the Unity version before TTrick redid it. Too bad I missed the very, very beginning as I didn't see how it all began. Anyway, I love that this game has so many choices that matter, and can change your path drastically depending on what you choose. It really makes you want to explore it more and more. I've always been fine when games have content I don't like, but as long as they have paths to avoid and see what I do like, I can greatly enjoy the game. And I still might explore some of the paths that don't appeal to me the most out of curiosity when a game is as good as this one. It gets you addicted and super excited for each update!

Since you brought up the topic of excitement of next update, aw man, I'm really looking forward to it as well! Lol! Although, unlike many I've seen, especially on this site, I won't ever press for knowledge of updates. Creators are real people with their own potential problems. If they love their game, and even encouraged by those who love playing their game, they are likely to release what they can when they can reasonably get around to it. So although excited, I will still happily wait for this games, even years. And this game, the wait is more than worth it! (y)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2021
Oh! And it's bullshit TTricks game is added to that list. Some of those games are far more explicit, this game has a nameable relationship with Emily and there
as of yet. Can't stand when Patreon tries to do that shit. I won't ever support on Patreon again if they take down this game. :mad: Don't even get me started on how misguided their bullshit is on this stance. Besides... Emily is my favorite character!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Believe me, I'm quite aware many of my fetishes aren't the most popular, harems being one. :ROFLMAO: But yes, I freaking love this game! Since I first stumbled upon it years ago, from the very beginning was one of my favorites. That was back when it was the Unity version before TTrick redid it. Too bad I missed the very, very beginning as I didn't see how it all began. Anyway, I love that this game has so many choices that matter, and can change your path drastically depending on what you choose. It really makes you want to explore it more and more. I've always been fine when games have content I don't like, but as long as they have paths to avoid and see what I do like, I can greatly enjoy the game. And I still might explore some of the paths that don't appeal to me the most out of curiosity when a game is as good as this one. It gets you addicted and super excited for each update!

Since you brought up the topic of excitement of next update, aw man, I'm really looking forward to it as well! Lol! Although, unlike many I've seen, especially on this site, I won't ever press for knowledge of updates. Creators are real people with their own potential problems. If they love their game, and even encouraged by those who love playing their game, they are likely to release what they can when they can reasonably get around to it. So although excited, I will still happily wait for this games, even years. And this game, the wait is more than worth it! (y)
I agree completely with everything you just said.
You and I seem to think a lot alike.

P.S. I'm also not a harem fan.

Reactions: The Pitiful One

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok, you got me curious. You like sharing, but not harems? Is it that you like MC's partner shared, but not MC themself?
That's right.
I love the thought of the mc only having sex with his LI
While he encourages her to be with multiple people.

I'm a big fan of romantic hotwife stories.
And I think Ann would be the ultimate hotwife.

I think Vanessa would be a great one as well.

Jul 26, 2021
That's right.
I love the thought of the mc only having sex with his LI
While he encourages her to be with multiple people.

I'm a big fan of romantic hotwife stories.
And I think Ann would be the ultimate hotwife.

I think Vanessa would be a great one as well.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Now Vanessa, she's full of possibilities! Lol!

Reactions: Joshy92

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That is almost a year old at this point, why are people bringing it back up again...
To make matters worse, you've now caught my attention to perpetuate old news. :KEK:

I hadn't seen this before & I'm very glad F95 is one of the few sites not riddled with a majority SJWs. F' whoever created that petition & whoever feels strongly about dictating what content other adults can/can't consume (provided no one is harmed) based on their subjective/biased definitions. Glad nothing came of it for TTrick.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes