• Total voters

MisterKr

Dec 27, 2017
WooooWzers... :devilish:

View attachment 3389495

YUMMY in my TUMMY!

Dev Update!

Hey guys!

It's been a hot minute since my last dev update. I've been incredibly busy wrapping up the version, which led to delaying this post because things weren't entirely clear. But now, I can give you the full picture.

As I mentioned in the last post, I was considering releasing an alpha version (for reasons outlined in that post), and the comments have been mostly in favor, which I'm thrilled about. I can now officially announce that I've decided to go with the alpha version.

In the past week, I've been working at demon speed, trying to get it out before February ends. As of right now, I have 3 days left, and I'm not sure I can finish everything. (Just testing all routes usually takes me a few days.) So, it might spill a few days into March (fingers crossed that it won't).

Initially, I planned to write about what you can expect from the alpha, but then I decided it would be easier to just list what's missing and will be completed in the final version.

What's not being included in the alpha:
  • Jenny's special scene (I posted a teaser)
  • Bros night out (MC + Joe) going to a bar together and having a blast
  • One scene with Vanessa (might be two)
  • One scene for corrupted Ann
  • One scene with Alex + Ann + MC
  • Animations for the last scene of the game (with Ann)
If that sounds like a lot, you'd be surprised at how much is in the alpha that I've already finished. As I said before, it's a big update.

What I need to finish to wrap up the version:
  • A scene with Ann + MC (And friends ) - it's mostly written and rendered.
  • NTR scene with Ann and Chris (posted a preview) - it's written, rendered, and mostly animated; I just need to code it in.
  • Ann hate + Joe rival (This one has me scratching my head), I've written some special dialogues for that and also made some unique renders. But since I haven't tested it, I'm not sure how it will play out. For example, the way Joe rival + Ann love ended up (blindfold), I feel like it needs a special follow-up scene. And since those paths aren't popular, I might disable them for the alpha and will include them in the final version.
  • Gallery + Scene Gallery
  • Testing
Also, Scooter has been really helpful in finding music that fits the atmosphere of the game. I've yet to test most of them, and I don't want the same song to be on repeat, so I might not include it in the alpha as well.

I'm usually wary of setting deadlines because I'm not doing this full-time and don't have a fixed schedule for working on the game. With that being said, I'll try to wrap it up before March, but to be a bit more realistic, it might take a week more or less.

Thanks for your patience. I'm optimistic and hope you are too!
View attachment peter-griffin-but-i-want-it-now.mp4

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Say what you want about Chris.
But the man has good fashion sense.
I had to facepalm you Joshy I'm sorry, that's the most grotesque outfit I've ever seen. I remember that scene from game and thinking just how bad he looked - who wears dress shoes with a beater? Did half of Ttricks daz clothing library get corrupted? His lower half says either gay or europeon clubber, and his top half says I work on cars and can bench tree fiddy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had to facepalm you Joshy I'm sorry, that's the most grotesque outfit I've ever seen. I remember that scene from game and thinking just how bad he looked - who wears dress shoes with a beater? Did half of Ttricks daz clothing library get corrupted? His lower half says either gay or europeon clubber, and his top half says I work on cars and shoot hoops.
I don't really like the singlet.
But I like the pants and shoes combo.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I had to facepalm you Joshy I'm sorry, that's the most grotesque outfit I've ever seen. I remember that scene from game and thinking just how bad he looked - who wears dress shoes with a beater? Did half of Ttricks daz clothing library get corrupted? His lower half says either gay or europeon clubber, and his top half says I work on cars and can bench tree fiddy.
I was gonna say, shirt like that is only worn for comfort by the Gym guys/body builders so they could easilly get out of it (among other things). Why is Chris wearing it is beyond me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I finished my Ann love route in preparation for the new update.
I think I'm really going to like this path.

I really like that I can still encourage her to be with Chris while on that path.

Reactions: HuhRedy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I don't understand your crush on Chris man, even Fat Joe is more handsome than him.
I think it's more to due with the fact that Chris is the one in the story who becomes Ann's boyfriend. If it were Joe, he'd be crushing on Joe instead.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Of course bro.
But I still want her to have a lover.

Just because I want her to cuck me doesn't mean we can't be a loving couple.
But at least that she cuck you with someone who is handsome, it seems to me that you don't love Ann very much...

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes