Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Imagine you have the biggest cock on the entire planet. Imagine you can snap your fingers, and instantly any girl is head over heels for you, and will trip over themselves to kneel in front of you with eager eyes (and mouths).
Her eyes popped out of her head and then she said it was too big to suck or swallow and it would be too painful for her ass and I wasnt paying her enough of an allowance for her to take it in the pussy and risk getting knocked up as it would damage her career prospects and it woull piss her dominant alpha bosses and lovers off bigtime . Yup I am a cynic!!!

Thugdere

May 25, 2022
Hey I just downloaded the game but when I try to run the application it doesn't run or start up. Any help or recommendations?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
how did u get it i did all the steps nothing happens

That happens if you tell Ann to stop talking to Chris, but only if she's gone to college (not chosen the bad girl path). She actually stops communicating with him, so he ends up flying to her college and then walks into her dorm room.

Reactions: atrebor68

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
yeah i tried everything
I did notice a weird bug from the alpha version of the new update where the game prematurely ends.Once it's debugged perhaps try again. I have played this almost twenty times from the beginning trying to see it if changes stuff. I love how the game offers a variety of outcomes but also manages to still make sense.

Reactions: bo2zombies
Dec 3, 2019
Am I the only who wishes the player could choose what Ann wears? I love corrupting her - it's the best of the story -, but for myself. As the saying goes: lady in the streets, whore in the sheets. Also, after watching the scenes on Ann's sharing path, I noticed that Chris has much more control over her than the player does on the non-sharing path. I do hope the MC will have the option to dominate her more in future versions. The present pacing feels quite natural, in fact. I just hope there will be a choice to make their relationship more inclined to the slave and master dynamic. Besides that, I would like to say that the game is quite good. The amount of choices makes it one of the few games to have both experience and image quality. The rendering is, indeed, outstanding. There is something in Ann's eyes. Her expression, her essence. Something on the tenuous line between an angel and a demoness. Mesmerizing and yet graceful. Sui generis. It awakens conflicting desires: the impulse to protect and the urge to corrupt. But I digress. Congratulations to the creators.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I want me, Chris & Joe to give Ann a special night full of nonstop sex I can just imagine how full her vagina would be after taking a load from both Chris and Joe and then I get sloppy seconds how awesome would that be?

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: BangB420 and Mfka5

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone, can you tell me which routes to follow? How many main ones are there to unlock all the paths?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes