• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 819 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 960 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't know until yesterday, but you can set a favourite game on steam so when this comes out its going to be the one I choose.

And I really need to do a good review I'm not good with words, but I'll try my best.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And I really need to do a good review I'm not good with words, but I'll try my best.
Don't sell yourself short Joshy. The way you enthusiastically talk about cummy kisses, eating creampies, and wanting a black dude to get your girlfriend pregnant, it's all very eloquent and.. straight from your heart.

Oh and the hand holding of course.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't sell yourself short Joshy. The way you enthusiastically talk about cummy kisses, eating creampies, and wanting a black dude to get your girlfriend pregnant, it's all very eloquent and.. straight from your heart.

Oh and the hand holding of course.
That is true but you forgot one important thing bro the cuddling. I want to cuddle and hold Ann as she is getting pounded.
Sort of like that Vanessa scene from before. I love that scene.

And nibbling on her ears and kissing her neck would be mandatory too.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think everyone hates dream sex scenes, however there are devs who continue doing it. such a lazy resource.
Yeah there has only been one case of a game where I liked it because it has a story telling purpose, as shocking as that is lol.

I didn't know until yesterday, but you can set a favourite game on steam so when this comes out its going to be the one I choose.

make sure to mention cummy kisses in your review :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah there has only been one case of a game where I liked it because it has a story telling purpose, as shocking as that is lol.

make sure to mention cummy kisses in your review :)
Can't do that bro I'm going to be very serious when writing a review because if I can convince even one person to buy this game I'll be happy.
And once they buy and start playing it I know they'll love it as much as I do.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes