Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 818 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 960 8.9%

• Total voters

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I see it as a rollercoaster ride. Seeing what a slut Ann is makes me want to push her further into depravity. I'd rather have Alex as my girlfriend as she seems sweet and fun, without being the total whore Ann was clearly born to be. Vanessa is the girl who gives you chlamydia after insisting she got the all clear from the clinic. The other girl (forgot her name) you meet on the beach is boring as hell, nice rack. Cousin is fine for incest shags, but that's all.
Well while it seems like a nice thought the way things have played out so far I'm not so sure we'll get to keep any of the girls. We're stuck with Ann (maybe that will change). Van can't take no for an answer from the MC. The "roommate" or whichever label you give her so far to me has one of the best body designs and is rather cute but she's already been sent to Chris no matter the path and without a choice which is what leads me to believe all the girls will be sent his way. If you accept his deal your given the option to send any of the girls to him. I didn't take the deal as I'm not into anyone's leftovers and rejects. Alex is hot but could use a bit of meat on her bones she's almost a stick figure with tits. Also like the chemistry between Alex and the MC. Jenny is one I'm still kind of undecided about, she looks good, talks alot but seems ok for now. Also got to remember from the peek I guess we get to meet Ann's sister who is way hotter than Ann. Like I said not knowing what it's about or where the story is going makes choosing any of them kinda pointless. I'll give it a few more updates but not knowing what's going on or the point of it all kinda makes it pointless to me, not knowing where it's headed means it could become another pointless game/story just for fap material. I tend to play for the storyline, nice renders/animations are just sort of a plus for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah she just doesn't care really, If you shake your head no during the movies when she's on Chris's lap she does it anyway and the next day says yea I saw it bothered you but oh well not my fault it's yours. If you don't go with them the MC asks her about it suspects something but then just forgets about it completely even when right after she asks about Chris joining in the acting practice. There is no sharing path just a cuck/ntr path and even if you choose control for the NTR you still get cucked. Although I will say Getoutmylab did say my version seemed to be bugged so things may play out a bit different in an unbugged version.

I'm not fond of Ann or Vanessa and really hate being railroaded into everything the way this game does. Can't turn down girls dates (not that I would since I like those girls more than Ann and Van) and your stuck doing everything for Ann and sending LI to Chris. I'm still trying to figure out what the rest of this story is about and what the MCs part is in it other than being Ann's cuck and Chris's talent scout.
The option to set Chris up didn't even happen in my playthrough so you can avoid it.
On my main save I focus on Ann so that's probably how i missed it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well while it seems like a nice thought the way things have played out so far I'm not so sure we'll get to keep any of the girls. We're stuck with Ann (maybe that will change). Van can't take no for an answer from the MC. The "roommate" or whichever label you give her so far to me has one of the best body designs and is rather cute but she's already been sent to Chris no matter the path and without a choice which is what leads me to believe all the girls will be sent his way. If you accept his deal your given the option to send any of the girls to him. I didn't take the deal as I'm not into anyone's leftovers and rejects. Alex is hot but could use a bit of meat on her bones she's almost a stick figure with tits. Also like the chemistry between Alex and the MC. Jenny is one I'm still kind of undecided about, she looks good, talks alot but seems ok for now. Also got to remember from the peek I guess we get to meet Ann's sister who is way hotter than Ann. Like I said not knowing what it's about or where the story is going makes choosing any of them kinda pointless. I'll give it a few more updates but not knowing what's going on or the point of it all kinda makes it pointless to me, not knowing where it's headed means it could become another pointless game/story just for fap material. I tend to play for the storyline, nice renders/animations are just sort of a plus for me.
I'm pretty sure you're only really "sending" Emily to Chris if you either take the sharing deal and promise to send her or tell her to wear the slutty outfit for her interview. As much of a sleaze ball Chris is MC is still only sending her there so she can get a job. Going by pretty well every single other thread in the game I'd be very surprised if she sleeps with Chris without any input from the player encouraging it. If you play with NTR off Chris even promises that it's just for work and that he won't take advantage of her.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think I asked once before, but I was wondering if anyone knew which asset the red head in the library was?
She makes me nut just at the thought of her. :love:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
The option to set Chris up didn't even happen in my playthrough so you can avoid it.
On my main save I focus on Ann so that's probably how i missed it.
If you mean for acting practice the only way I didn't get a choice was the non ntr path. Other than that all the other paths she tells you Chris wants to help/join with the acting practice(the bedroom BJ scene). From seeing your posts and things you like you may want to watch the Chris version for the after he gets his BJ. Don't wanna spoil it for ya though. Also as I stated GOML told me something was bugged in the version I played since it never gave me movie night at Chris's house, said it somehow kicked me off the Chris path so might be the same version with bug.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If you mean for acting practice the only way I didn't get a choice was the non ntr path. Other than that all the other paths she tells you Chris wants to help/join with the acting practice(the bedroom BJ scene). From seeing your posts and things you like you may want to watch the Chris version for the after he gets his BJ. Don't wanna spoil it for ya though. Also as I stated GOML told me something was bugged in the version I played since it never gave me movie night at Chris's house, said it somehow kicked me off the Chris path so might be the same version with bug.
Sorry I was thinking of a different scene that happens at the bar in the laest update.
I did see that acting practice one and it was awesome.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I'm pretty sure you're only really "sending" Emily to Chris if you either take the sharing deal and promise to send her or tell her to wear the slutty outfit for her interview. As much of a sleaze ball Chris is MC is still only sending her there so she can get a job. Going by pretty well every single other thread in the game I'd be very surprised if she sleeps with Chris without any input from the player encouraging it. If you play with NTR off Chris even promises that it's just for work and that he won't take advantage of her.

As you said he's a sleazeball he hits on girls with their bf right there, asks for a girls number when she's with someone else. You think he won't sleep with her or use a sex act to hire her? Doesn't matter the reason we send them it's still sending them to him. I mean knowing how he is I wouldn't even send a female relative or someone I cared for to his bar much less to get a job with him.

I don't like Chris for the simple fact he shows no respect to people. I've met people like him and seen them when I was growing up decades ago, most didn't stay that way for long or if they did they spent alot of time in the hospital. Different time, so while it may seem harsh, people like him would get set up to "visit" the girl only to find a group of guys waiting or just plain get the shit beat out of them on the spot. Back then and in the area I grew up respect was the "big" thing, fights and more started over the smallest stuff like scuffing someone's new shoes. So you can imagine how disrespecting a guy by hitting on the girl he's with in front of him would have went down. that's probably the main thing I dislike about him, if he showed others respect I probably wouldn't have as much of an issue with him.

The non NTR path doesn't really count for comparing and using as an example for this game. Honestly seems not very well suited for the storyline so far but that will depend on what goes on in the next few updates. I did a nonntr path with corruption to see how it plays out, I want to see how it compares to how I corrupted a few in my past including my wife. Corrupting/opening up your SO sexually can be very interesting and rewarding as long as boundaries are established and respected.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As you said he's a sleazeball he hits on girls with their bf right there, asks for a girls number when she's with someone else. You think he won't sleep with her or use a sex act to hire her? Doesn't matter the reason we send them it's still sending them to him. I mean knowing how he is I wouldn't even send a female relative or someone I cared for to his bar much less to get a job with him.

I don't like Chris for the simple fact he shows no respect to people. I've met people like him and seen them when I was growing up decades ago, most didn't stay that way for long or if they did they spent alot of time in the hospital. Different time, so while it may seem harsh, people like him would get set up to "visit" the girl only to find a group of guys waiting or just plain get the shit beat out of them on the spot. Back then and in the area I grew up respect was the "big" thing, fights and more started over the smallest stuff like scuffing someone's new shoes. So you can imagine how disrespecting a guy by hitting on the girl he's with in front of him would have went down. that's probably the main thing I dislike about him, if he showed others respect I probably wouldn't have as much of an issue with him.

The non NTR path doesn't really count for comparing and using as an example for this game. Honestly seems not very well suited for the storyline so far but that will depend on what goes on in the next few updates. I did a nonntr path with corruption to see how it plays out, I want to see how it compares to how I corrupted a few in my past including my wife. Corrupting/opening up your SO sexually can be very interesting and rewarding as long as boundaries are established and respected.
I don't actually mind that he hits on Ann that way it was really thrilling for me.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I don't actually mind that he hits on Ann that way it was really thrilling for me.
That's fine and I respect that. Not everyone is like that though. While the whole phone number thing I would have let slide since we are just meeting her, how she responded would have determined if I would have cut the date short and blew her off afterwards or if things would have continued. She gave out her number, the date would have ended shortly after and she would have been ignored afterwards including as a friend. I very firmly believe everyone should make their own choices but also on that note every choice has a consequence to deal with. In that instance she would have been avoided by me and if Vanessa kept trying to push her my way I would have spoken to Joe about not bringing her around me either until she could accept my decision. Part of the problem Ann has on the corruption path is there are no consequences to anything she does, you can't develop without consequences to your actions. MC chooses to corrupt Ann, she cheats he has to deal with that without any real options, just accept and move to the next time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's fine and I respect that. Not everyone is like that though. While the whole phone number thing I would have let slide since we are just meeting her, how she responded would have determined if I would have cut the date short and blew her off afterwards or if things would have continued. She gave out her number, the date would have ended shortly after and she would have been ignored afterwards including as a friend. I very firmly believe everyone should make their own choices but also on that note every choice has a consequence to deal with. In that instance she would have been avoided by me and if Vanessa kept trying to push her my way I would have spoken to Joe about not bringing her around me either until she could accept my decision. Part of the problem Ann has on the corruption path is there are no consequences to anything she does, you can't develop without consequences to your actions. MC chooses to corrupt Ann, she cheats he has to deal with that without any real options, just accept and move to the next time.
Well GetOutOfMyLab did call me unique one time if I remember correctly lol.

Anyway, I honestly don't remember Ann cheating on my corruption playthrough until that dorm scene but that only happens with ntr control off.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Well GetOutOfMyLab did call me unique one time if I remember correctly lol.

Anyway, I honestly don't remember Ann cheating on my corruption playthrough until that dorm scene but that only happens with ntr control off.
I never got any of the webcam scenes in my playthroughs, I just figured those were on the non corruption path. But if you choose not to go to the movie theater with them Chris tells you to ask Ann about it and she trys to be scretive but the MC still suspects she's not telling everything but instead of pushing her about it, it just disappears from his brain. Alternatively if you go and put her in a seat with Chris and shake your head no she ignores you and let's him do things anyway. That alone would violate most sharing agreements making it considered cucking/cheating. Also I think somene mentioned on the non control path if you tell her to break it off with Chris she fucks him instead.

Reactions: fred9320

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There hasn't been a single bit of NTR in this game that the player themself doesn't choose to allow to happen. The only choice we've gotten with Emily is whether we send her to Chris dressed like a slut or not. We're not going to be getting blindsided by NTR that we aren't choosing to let happen, at least not with control on.
Chris might be a sleazeball, but he has some strange concept of boundaries. Tell him to back off at the bar scene for Joe's birthday and he does. Tell him to back off of Ann at the start of the game and unless you reject her and put yourself on the Ann hate path he does for the entire game. That pattern isn't going to magically change with Emily.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I never got any of the webcam scenes in my playthroughs, I just figured those were on the non corruption path. But if you choose not to go to the movie theater with them Chris tells you to ask Ann about it and she trys to be scretive but the MC still suspects she's not telling everything but instead of pushing her about it, it just disappears from his brain. Alternatively if you go and put her in a seat with Chris and shake your head no she ignores you and let's him do things anyway. That alone would violate most sharing agreements making it considered cucking/cheating. Also I think somene mentioned on the non control path if you tell her to break it off with Chris she fucks him instead.
You seem to be forgetting something.

Ann had only met the MC thru Vanessa setting them up with each other.
She doesn't even know the MC yet, only that he's a buddy of Joey, her latest guy.
Also, Vanessa had pissed Ann off before when she'd liked some other guy, who Vanessa fucked instantly.
So Vanessa regards men as toys she wants more, if they belong to someone else.

MC and Ann are on a first meet up, which most people would walk away from if they don't click.

The most significant event in their meet up (it's not even technically a date) is when Chris asks for her number, while she's sat at the table, which she gives it to him.
Neither of them are in a relationship of any sort, after all.

Yea, it's rude but Chris does ask and Ann does give her number out.
She's clearly excited being the centre of attraction of two guys she'd actually want to go out with.
The sexual stuff is almost superfluous to the situation of these three characters.

It's like too men engaged in a psychological duel where Ann is there mode of battle.

The cinema scene is based on your decision to share and be in control (or not) at all times.

Ann is her own person, you could argue the cinema is the first proper date, and it involves Chris, because the MC was cool with that.
She's not his fiancé after all, she's the girl she met when some guy he once knew reaches out, and his girlfriend asks the MC to meet her.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sorry I was thinking of a different scene that happens at the bar in the laest update.
I did see that acting practice one and it was awesome.
The acting sequence with Chris paints praying Ann and the MC doing it straight after establishes Ann as the MC's slut.
A fuck toy he chooses to share with other guys. That clearly excites Ann, who's lost in her own need for sexual self exploration.
Only happy to do as her bf demands of her. The fact she already did coffee time with Chris, was happy to get wall pumped by him in front of her bf, and then take Chris in the ass, also in front of the bf, proves she's a total sub for dominant men.
Serving Tyler in the back of the car should pretty much show the MC she's easily subbed by other men.

BUT, the key ingredient being, the MC is with her.
The dorm room meeting with Chris changed all that. Which was hot. But let's have it right. The MC is balling other girls, even his own sibling/cousin.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes