• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 820 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 960 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with you. From comments of players and actions/words of in-game characters as well as in the developers' mind in all NTR games I've played so far, it seems that people who likes NTR don't have self-respects nor respects for others, psychologically speaking. They totally ignore consequences of their actions. It doesn't sit well with me when there are little to no consequences to them in these games. It's not realistic. Besides, people don't have to be a total low life scum to fall for "the heat of the moment" BUT there MUST be good reason(s)/settings leading up to it and the consequences thereafter.

I've only found this site and got into AVN for about a month. I wonder if there's any game where I don't have to be a scumbag MC but still have possibilities to get some actions (in the heat of the moment or drunk) because I'm pretty much a one-woman man.

Anyway, I'm an 3D artist and I must say this game has the top renders/graphics out of all the games I've played. Sometimes I thought the 3D characters/sceneries in this game are from real photos. The story and dialogs are also good. I'm glad that this is the first NTR game that I can take control over NTR content with it turned on. It would be perfect if I can take control over the MC's sleaziness though.
Bit rude to say people who like ntr don't have respect for themselves or other people. None of these games are realistic btw.

Reactions: Demnor

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
As you said he's a sleazeball he hits on girls with their bf right there, asks for a girls number when she's with someone else. You think he won't sleep with her or use a sex act to hire her? Doesn't matter the reason we send them it's still sending them to him. I mean knowing how he is I wouldn't even send a female relative or someone I cared for to his bar much less to get a job with him.

I don't like Chris for the simple fact he shows no respect to people. I've met people like him and seen them when I was growing up decades ago, most didn't stay that way for long or if they did they spent alot of time in the hospital. Different time, so while it may seem harsh, people like him would get set up to "visit" the girl only to find a group of guys waiting or just plain get the shit beat out of them on the spot. Back then and in the area I grew up respect was the "big" thing, fights and more started over the smallest stuff like scuffing someone's new shoes. So you can imagine how disrespecting a guy by hitting on the girl he's with in front of him would have went down. that's probably the main thing I dislike about him, if he showed others respect I probably wouldn't have as much of an issue with him.

The non NTR path doesn't really count for comparing and using as an example for this game. Honestly seems not very well suited for the storyline so far but that will depend on what goes on in the next few updates. I did a nonntr path with corruption to see how it plays out, I want to see how it compares to how I corrupted a few in my past including my wife. Corrupting/opening up your SO sexually can be very interesting and rewarding as long as boundaries are established and respected.
Yup, in all of NTR games, the devs force us to play as dumbass MCs. Who in their right mind would give up a possibility of a wonderful relationship to some sleazeball on a first date. You're also forced to send your sister to this scumbag. This is beyond stupid, it's retarded. To me, people who likes NTR without regards for boundaries and respects for themselves and for others are just that - stupid and retarded.

Reactions: jojogeo

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
Bit rude to say people who like ntr don't have respect for themselves or other people. None of these games are realistic btw.
Sure, these games are not realistic, but the settings must fit the story. And rude you say? I was trying to be nice. You obviously don't understand the psychological state of these people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Sure, these games are not realistic, but the settings must fit the story. And rude you say? I was trying to be nice. You obviously don't understand the psychological state of these people.
Games are an extension of realiy, where people get to experience things they never would in real life.
Also, NTR expands the game by adding more variations and scenes.

It's like when I drove a car in GTAV to get the police to chase me, then totalled my helicopter.

Doesn't make me a criminally irresponsible driver in real life.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Games are an extension of realiy, where people get to experience things they never would in real life.
Also, NTR expands the game by adding more variations and scenes.

It's like when I drove a car in GTAV to get the police to chase me, then totalled my helicopter.

Doesn't make me a criminally irresponsible driver in real life.
Some people don't understand or don't want to understand this. It's just fiction, to me there are some things that are fiction that disgust me a little and I don't like them but I'm not going to judge anyone for liking them. For example, I like incest in fiction but I don't think at all about fucking any family member and the mere thought makes me sick. I imagine a lot of people are like that.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
The acting sequence with Chris paints praying Ann and the MC doing it straight after establishes Ann as the MC's slut.
A fuck toy he chooses to share with other guys. That clearly excites Ann, who's lost in her own need for sexual self exploration.
Only happy to do as her bf demands of her. The fact she already did coffee time with Chris, was happy to get wall pumped by him in front of her bf, and then take Chris in the ass, also in front of the bf, proves she's a total sub for dominant men.
Serving Tyler in the back of the car should pretty much show the MC she's easily subbed by other men.

BUT, the key ingredient being, the MC is with her.
The dorm room meeting with Chris changed all that. Which was hot. But let's have it right. The MC is balling other girls, even his own sibling/cousin.
Depending on your choices and path it can portray her like that. If you didn't go to the movies she has already cheated on the MC with Chris the night before. If you do go, you get the choice to share her or not by choosing where she sits. I think up until that point the MC has only done things with Vanessa if you went that path.

Oh you mean we're balling all the other girls there aren't any scenes for yet so we haven't really balled any of them yet? Unless you count Vanessa the only other real LI with scenes in the game so far. Yea there are a couple side chicks with single scenes but nothing other than Ann and Vanessa as far as LI go so far. As for the"insert title" Emily her relationship all depends on people's fetish, personally not into incest but to each their own. Can't speak for the dorm scene, as I said I missed out on some scenes/stuff because of the version I played. Anyone know if the nonbugged version is available here, might have to d/l that but hate having to replay all the paths over again so might just wait til next update.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Some people don't understand or don't want to understand this. It's just fiction, to me there are some things that are fiction that disgust me a little and I don't like them but I'm not going to judge anyone for liking them. For example, I like incest in fiction but I don't think at all about fucking any family member and the mere thought makes me sick. I imagine a lot of people are like that.
I understand that completely but for me it's mainly the story. I just hate the fact the most NTR games always have you play as a limp dick pussy who lets everyone walk all over them. Then your not really given any realistic way to respond as it wouldn't fit the weak MC's character, it's almost always just accept it and move to the next part. If they do let the MC grow some balls usually by that time it's to win back a LI who has banged out half the town and still isn't satisfied. I don't play alot of ntr games because of that fact. I'm not against playing ntr games just hate that, that trope seems to be the only one Devs use. I think that's why alot of the posts I see in ntr threads are always against the MC and want the LI turned into a cumdump in front of his eyes. I'm still looking around at others but some use misleading overviews to get you to try them. Then you find out it's nothing like described or it will start that way then turn into all the main cast become stupid because of sex. It's hard to find a well thought out and written NTR story. I saw people saying this had a sharing path that was well done, I though ok let's try that and see how it goes. So far it's not a sharing path it's more of a cuck/cheating path and the MC is along to participate once in a while. True sharing requires an understanding with boundaries and limits as well as approval/permission, so far there has been nothing like that established. While I'm not really knocking the story and am still following it to see where it's going, my orginal reason for playing has already been proven untrue, now I'm just curious what all this is supposed to be leading up to.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I understand that completely but for me it's mainly the story. I just hate the fact the most NTR games always have you play as a limp dick pussy who lets everyone walk all over them. Then your not really given any realistic way to respond as it wouldn't fit the weak MC's character, it's almost always just accept it and move to the next part. If they do let the MC grow some balls usually by that time it's to win back a LI who has banged out half the town and still isn't satisfied. I don't play alot of ntr games because of that fact. I'm not against playing ntr games just hate that, that trope seems to be the only one Devs use. I think that's why alot of the posts I see in ntr threads are always against the MC and want the LI turned into a cumdump in front of his eyes. I'm still looking around at others but some use misleading overviews to get you to try them. Then you find out it's nothing like described or it will start that way then turn into all the main cast become stupid because of sex. It's hard to find a well thought out and written NTR story. I saw people saying this had a sharing path that was well done, I though ok let's try that and see how it goes. So far it's not a sharing path it's more of a cuck/cheating path and the MC is along to participate once in a while. True sharing requires an understanding with boundaries and limits as well as approval/permission, so far there has been nothing like that established. While I'm not really knocking the story and am still following it to see where it's going, my orginal reason for playing has already been proven untrue, now I'm just curious what all this is supposed to be leading up to.
But that's a bit of NTR's kink, if you don't like it, it's understandable but it can't be anything else because the majority of people who like it are for those reasons. The NTR is more about the humiliation of the MC and the corruption of the heroine so I guess that's why devs almost always make the MCs spinless dudes who are a bit dense when it comes to seeing reality.

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
I can tell a person by the kind of books they read, whether it's fiction or non-fiction. The fact is that you guys get off on seeing an innocent life getting destroyed in this story is very inhuman. It's Ann in this case and she is an innocent girl with a bright future, who gives her heart and body to you since you're playing the MC. But in return, you chose (NTR route) to corrupt her and turned her into a slut without regarding for her life's safety. A normal human being with 2 brain cells would never invite 2 total strangers into their motel room in the middle of the night and think it's safe, let alone getting turned on by it. It's not rational for a hot girl with a pristine box cannot sexually satisfy the man she loves. The scumbag bf doesn't have to lead her into that destructive path to get his desires fulfilled.

When I replayed the hotel scene in the submenu, I felt much less disturbed because I was watching as a 3rd person, not being forced to play as the scumbag who was lying on the sofa watching his girl getting ravaged. Still, this scumbag gave me the urge to save this girl's life and turned it back to normal. When I got into the MC's head I definitely felt he isn't normal nor human. He's actually worse than an animal. He and those who have the mind like his are of the same kind.

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
I like incest in fiction but I don't think at all about fucking any family member and the mere thought makes me sick. I imagine a lot of people are like that.
I call you BS on this. If you whack your meat while playing a guy who's fucking his sister/mother/daughter, you're definitely into incest in real life.

And NO, people aren't like that except for those who are lying to themselves.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I call you BS on this. If you whack your meat while playing a guy who's fucking his sister/mother/daughter, you're definitely into incest in real life.

And NO, people aren't like that except for those who are lying to themselves.
This sounds like some major projection. Most well adjusted adults are capable of compartmentalizing their fiction from reality. If you aren't comfortable with that then that's you, doesn't mean that's how everyone else is.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes