• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 823 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 967 8.9%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I mean that the pfp, or as us older folks call it, an avatar... does not fit you. It's just like when you tried being Zoidberg.
Dude about Vanessa I think she would be totally onboard with humiliation talk if I asked her.
Imagine her saying things like 'watch a superior male take me baby' stuff like that is so hot and I get to reclaim her later.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dude about Vanessa I think she would be totally onboard with humiliation talk if I asked her.
Imagine her saying things like 'watch a superior male take me baby' stuff like that is so hot and I get to reclaim her later.
So exactly what I said... she would bully you.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
To each his own but it seems more like wanting to bully someone who has been bullied all their life if they act like a doormat for everyone. For me it would be much more interesting/satisfying to take an arrogant, cocky, top dog type prick and have him knocked down a peg or 10 by being humiliated/cucked. For someone who has never been a doormat before to become one would shatter their world in some cases.
the game Grandma's house has several scenes like this. raging assholes being cucked while the mc fucks their wives/gf in front of them. great stuff.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No guy is too good for a sloot like Vaneesa
After playing more of her path I couldn't disagree more. Which btw your walkthrough & port made it easier to see everything so thanks for the help bro.

I think deep down she is just looking for a knight to protect her from arseholes like that old dude and I will become that knight. Much like I have for Ann.

Reactions: fred9320

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex looked so hot in that red dress I was practically drooling over her. Sometimes I think I shouldn't share her if the opportunity arises but then I think of her in the throes of passion and I can't help but imagine it.

TheRedwarrior

Sep 30, 2022
a guide how to turn a good girl into a slut...
but let me understand it correctly, if I allow NTR, if I refuse Ann, then the bartender will take her, if I refuse Vanessa, then the bartender will take her, if I refuse Alex, then the bartender will also take her, and accordingly, if I refuse my sister, then the bartender will take her too...and all of this in one story because i remember how fucked ann and vanessa if i refuse them both
that is a worst and stupid idea devs!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
a guide how to turn a good girl into a slut...
but let me understand it correctly, if I allow NTR, if I refuse Ann, then the bartender will take her, if I refuse Vanessa, then the bartender will take her, if I refuse Alex, then the bartender will also take her, and accordingly, if I refuse my sister, then the bartender will take her too...and all of this in one story because i remember how fucked ann and vanessa if i refuse them both
that is a worst and stupid idea devs!
Have you even played this? If you refuse Ann then she ends up with the bartender, that's literally the only thing you've said that's correct. Same thing happens with NTR off, although you can only get that path with NTR off on the Vanessa start. She can also be with the bartender without you refusing her. Aside from one blowjob Vanessa only ends up with the bartender if you set them up together. There's no way to set Alex up with the bartender or to reject her yet. There's no way to set Emily, the sister, up with the bartender yet and I don't believe you can reject her yet either.
Maybe at least start playing the game before you start bitching about it because this comment is much more stupid than whatever idea you were complaining about.

Reactions: Demnor
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes