• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 838 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,005 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Woah, I just saw there were 5 new pages of comments and thought "WTF HAPPENED? New update out? :WaitWhat:Abandoned?:eek: :eek: Ann confirmed dead in the next update? :love::love::love:."

I see you guys have been chatting hard, no pun intended :HideThePain:

You two are officially my bros. I'm sorry, it's been decided.
Let's hang out next weekend, OK? Our hermano xapican will be joining, of course.
Joshy can join us too (he's an upright lad after all), but only if no food and a lot of booze are involved.

How about this? Ann could get a mandatory clit piercing, so every time you go for your dessert it would be a constant reminder that true love hurts :love:

BTW, I refrained from using the facepalm reaction because I felt it was disrespectful to the other person, like saying that their opinion is ridiculous, that they are stupid, etc. However, I see the angry reaction differently; to me, it isn't very different from a thumbs-down reaction. It's just used to express that you disagree with the other person, or at least I use it in that way for lack of a better option.

A puke reaction would get me out of reactions quicker that I'd like to admit, btw. Futas, lolis, daddies+daughters, bimbos, cummy kisses... Yuck! :LUL::LUL:
We do have some robust conversations here don't we? but that just shows how special this game is imo.
Its one of those games that really makes my imagination go into overdrive.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
which game is this bro..??
no real game...

Characters are from my own game I was working on and I saw the joshy conversation reaching high levels on the cuckometer, so I posed em to make appropriate render :LOL:

A hard question for everyone here (and unlikely since things are trending more and more towards a harem fuckfest in game) BUT: If you were forced to pick 1 LSS girl to spend the rest of the game with and all other characters got up and left town, who you take?

Normally I'd default to Emily as a 'pick ur fav' answer, but if the game would then become devoid of all other characters, she might get a little stale, I'd probably go with Alex as I can see her becoming a 'Mini Vanessa' in time. (hotter too! :cool: )

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
no real game...

Characters are from my own game I was working on and I saw the joshy conversation reaching high levels on the cuckometer, so I posed em to make appropriate render :LOL:

A hard question for everyone here (and unlikely since things are trending more and more towards a harem fuckfest in game) BUT: If you were forced to pick 1 LSS girl to spend the rest of the game with and all other characters got up and left town, who you take?

Normally I'd default to Emily as a 'pick ur fav' answer, but if the game would then become devoid of all other characters, she might get a little stale, I'd probably go with Alex as I can see her becoming a 'Mini Vanessa' in time. (hotter too! :cool: )
Ann first and Vanessa second for me.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
no real game...

jenny for me

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Jenny huh? She's hot but I'd be worried she wouldn't be interesting enough over time.... then again she shows during her dates she can talk your ear off so maybe she's a good choice for company :cool:
You can't definitively say much about the best 3 girls because they don't have much content yet. Thinking Emily would get stale, for example, is just because you've not been exposed to her 'fun' side yet. Every girl will have that at some point.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jenny huh? She's hot but I'd be worried she wouldn't be interesting enough over time.... then again she shows during her dates she can talk your ear off so maybe she's a good choice for company :cool:
Hey bro I have been thinking about the harem and I kind of agree its going in that direction. But my main save is actually a loyal to Ann playthrough even if I missed a ton of stuff on that save.

Sometimes being a loyal boyfriend has its downsides.

Reactions: disaster007

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey bro I have been thinking about the harem and I kind of agree its going in that direction. But my main save is actually a loyal to Ann playthrough even if I missed a ton of stuff on that save.

It still counts as loyal if she encourages it/is ok with it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I was gonna say, by the same logic how Joshy probably wouldnt consider Ann cheating on him (nor would I when she screws around with his blessing), then surely that extends to girls giving Ben the manwhore-go-ahead?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
True but she hasn't fully given her consent yet. But even if she did I don't really care about other girls not like I do her anyway.
She hasn't cheated on me so I shouldn't do stuff behind her back.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
no real game...

Hmm hard choice, I'd probably go with Vanessa, then maybe Jenny or why not a wild card Merry (She's hot in a crazy kind of way).

Frankly I hope it's not going to end in a total Harem, and that we do loose some girls depending on our choices. Total Harem is too boring IMO.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm hard choice, I'd probably go with Vanessa, then maybe Jenny or why not a wild card Merry (She's hot ina crazy kind of way).

Frankly I hope it's not going to end in a total Harem, and that we do loose some girls depending on our choices. Total Harem is too boring IMO.
I'll reject whoever refuses to give me special kisses.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
no real game...

This is a hard question to answer with what I have played so far still need to play the latest update been slacking.
I feel like I need to get to know them more to really answer this but here is the best I can do.

If it's only about lust than Emily wins hand down as who id pick if I had to pick one.

However id probably pick Alex as to me she is the best when it comes to wifey material right now. Jenny comes close to beating close but I'm a bit unsure about Jenny right now. She will probably be better than Alex later but right now I feel I need to know more about Penny to say for sure.

Vanessa (n)(n)(n)
Ann (n)(n)(n)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah bro she talks way too much but her boobs are bigger than other girls in Lss
I actually like how she talks to me much that's why she is on the edge of being my favorite character. As to me her dates come across more like an actual date than most dates in other AVN's where they go by super quickly without learning to much about the characters.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes