• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 863 7.7%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,020 9.1%

• Total voters

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm honestly starting to wonder if Joshy is just in love with Chris and using Ann as a beard to hide it...
Joshy likes women but likes to eat turkey, some like it plain and others like it stuffed and speaking in this case he prefers an Ann full of creamy happiness, right? :unsure:: :KEK: :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
The thought of it isn't as hot in real life it's just a fantasy I have.
Yes that's one of the things I really like with AVN etc. They allow us all to enjoy fantasies of all kinds. Some which I am sure none of us would like to (or even feel compelled to) live out in real life - and maybe some we wish to experience after all.

But that's the great thing about the human mind, we can create and inhabit worlds which do not exist and we can empathize with a fictional character and thus experience passion, sorrow and indeed lust even if it is not in real life, or ever meant to be "real".

So let us all allow ourself to enjoy our individual fantasies, no kink shaming. Just like Joshy, don't be afraid to sometimes push your own boundaries - I applaud you sir. (besides as long as we live them out in AVN they hurt only pixels after all)

Finally, have fun with it, it's why we enjoy these games after all - isn't it?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Chris is going to cum inside Ann one day and make me a daddy :love:
Joshy deserves a cameo in this game.
Playing the part of a cuck husband, who likes rimming men as they enter his wife.

He stole his first girlfriend's buttplug when he found it. Been wearing it ever since!

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Serious question bro is the reason you hate Chris because he hit on Ann while she was with Ben?
I hate him because he's a delulu creep with a very punchable face. The guy literally tells you to share the moment he sees you with a hot girl. Can he be any weirder? Have fun behind my back with my girl if you want but don't ask me if I want to share her if you barely know me lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hate him because he's a delulu creep with a very punchable face. The guy literally tells you to share the moment he sees you with a hot girl. Can he be any weirder? Have fun behind my back with my girl if you want but don't ask me if I want to share her if you barely know me lol.
I like that he asks. And I don't think you have seen his softer side like in that scene where Ann has sex with him in her dorm.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 171 Votes