Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 863 7.7%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,020 9.1%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I like that he asks. And I don't think you have seen his softer side like in that scene where Ann has sex with him in her dorm.
I agree, Chris is a real gentleman with the ladies.

He always makes sure to commemorate the moment by taking cock mouth and facial pics.
I'm guessing he'll send them printed copies with elegant frames, for them to leave on show in their bedrooms after.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Long story short is one of those games where if I'm feeling sad or whatever I'll think about this awesome game and be a bit happy again.
I'm always coming up with crazy ideas and scenarios in my mind involving these characters.

I'm going to love this game forever.

Reactions: Demnor

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I was thinking just now that 100%-ing this game on Steam will definitely be one of the greatest exploits in gaming history.
I mean, assuming that you'd have to complete every single route, imagine having to witness all the sickening deranged stuff that you can find there: Ann, sharing every single girl, Ann, cummy kisses, Ann, old bastards, Ann, braindead sluttification... :sick:

A gamer conversation could go like this:
"Man, how many games have you 100%-ed this year?"
"Oh! Let me remember... Elden Ring plus DLC, Hollow Knight with all pantheons, Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Long Story Short, The..."
"WOAH! Hold on a sec! LONG STORY SHORT, broooooooo! :PogChamp::PogChamp:"
"Yeah... just don't remind me... :cry:"

Kermit50

Aug 29, 2023
I like the hair down.
Dude, I think you made one of the best games. Love how the choices really do have a REAL impact on the play of the game.

Thanks for all the work you do on it.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was thinking just now that 100%-ing this game on Steam will definitely be one of the greatest exploits in gaming history.
I mean, assuming that you'd have to complete every single route, imagine having to witness all the sickening deranged stuff that you can find there: Ann, sharing every single girl, Ann, cummy kisses, Ann, old bastards, Ann, braindead sluttification... :sick:

"Oh! Let me remember... Elden Ring plus DLC, Hollow Knight with all pantheons, Zelda Tears of The Kingdom, Baldur's Gate 3, Long Story Short, The..."
Honestly I would rather play this than any of those AAA games. I'll be setting this as my favourite steam game once it's out.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

There could be worse "broooooo!"'s out there, considering what's on F95Zone.

"Elden Ring, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, Sissy Trainer - The Stretchening: My Tranny Fanny Is Only For Black Cocks 9, Pokemon Chronicles, POG: Sins of the Republic"

:oops: .... Bro? :HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 171 Votes