Votes: 969 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,150 9.3%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's always a lively debate about what fetishes are hot and which ones are boring. I eschew these on principle because I have enough life experience to know that what gets someone's engine running is deeply subjective and not really subject to debate. The cold hard fact is that hearing "lesbians are boring" or "NTR is cuck shit" for the 1000th time doesn't change what makes someone's dick hard or their vag wet any more than hearing it the first time. All it really does is bullhorn your own hang ups, and honestly who needs that? Live and let live, fap and let fap. Different folks will always have different strokes. That's my point of view.
Not sure who you're aiming this at, but this is a discussion thread and we were discussing what we like/dislike. I'd expect that type of thing will continue. And whenever Joshy's involved it's usually on a fun/teasing mindset because he's our buddy.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I would pay millions to see a breeding session scene with Emily :sneaky:.
I think this should work, just contact the dev, send the millions and I'm sure you'll get what you want. As long as the millions are millions in terms of western money, like USD or EUR or something similar. Really generous!

• Haha
Reactions: Finuee

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I think this should work, just contact the dev, send the millions and I'm sure you'll get what you want. As long as the millions are millions in terms of western money, like USD or EUR or something similar. Really generous!
If I received millions from an internet ramdom, the first thing I would do would be buy a yacht and disappear :ROFLMAO:.

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
A lesbian scene with Vanessa and Emily would be hot. Ben could take them both shopping and they start making out in the dressing room. Mario asks Ben if he is going to watch again. Both Ben and Mario start watching the action. Vanessa see's them and pulls Mario in the dressing room with them. Mario, Vanessa, and Emily have a threesome while Ben is stuck watching the action unfold. Emily feels bad for leading Ben on and cheating on Flower Boy but can't resist when Vanessa keeps coming over to the house now and brings Mario along. Vanessa makes Ben only watch and perform cleanup afterwards like on the bus after the bar alley encounter with Chris. Then Emily gets the same idea... :WeSmart:
I don't think your scene is bad, even though it's not my fetish, the idea is good, but I would go with this configuration, but if I change the place of As well as Mario, I would love it, and for middle-of-the-road people it could be a quartet, but this is a problem for the developer to balance when placing divergent fetishes without letting one contaminate the other.
Fetish is a matter of taste, it's difficult to please everyone, no wonder the ice cream shop has a lot of flavors as well as some option other than ice cream to please everyone, which you can't do at the ice cream shop and the customer asks for chocolate ice cream and I came up with the mixed strawberry flavor, chocolate is one flavor, strawberry is another just like strawberry with chocolate is another.
And that's why I like Vanessa's route, she's a whore and she makes that clear to the player, she can look for romance, hooking partners or be a cuckold, it depends on the player's choice and I hope it stays that way, the romance is still in its infancy and shouldn't They please the "sons of virgin mothers", the cuckold route, I don't know if it pleases the NTR crowd, it's not my fetish. partnership in bitching I really like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomeOldFart

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Uhmm actually it would be me, Ann & Chris who leave town because people would judge mine & Ann's unconventional relationship.

Except for Vanessa she never judges anyone which is part of why I love her.
Of course, my friend! You, Ann, and Chris can go live a happy life together and me, Emily, Alex, and Jenny will live our happy lives together :PogChamp:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Of course, my friend! You, Ann, and Chris can go live a happy life together and me, Emily, Alex, and Jenny will live our happy lives together :PogChamp:
Ok but Vanessa is coming with me sorry buddy.

Oh, and I just thought I would let you know you won't see me on the LSS discord anymore because I really don't like discord so I'm only going to be on three servers.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think if Ann was pregnant Chris would leave town but alone lol. We would still have to endure Funko Head.
Perhaps not, just get on Ann Hate route :4Head:

Ok but Vanessa is coming with me sorry buddy.

Oh, and I just thought I would let you know you won't see me on the LSS discord anymore because I really don't like discord so I'm only going to be on three servers.
You can have Vanessa, too! No loss here!

As for Discord, I'm surprised you choose 3 and none of them are LSS. Sadge.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Perhaps not, just get on Ann Hate route :4Head:

You can have Vanessa, too! No loss here!

As for Discord, I'm surprised you choose 3 and none of them are LSS. Sadge.
Well, I might even leave them eventually too. But for now, its three.
I just find discord to be kind of boring and stuff, but I won't delete my account or anything.

I will miss annoying TTrick though.

Reactions: Demnor
4.50 star(s) 175 Votes