Votes: 24 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 969 7.8%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,149 9.3%

• Total voters

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
it's not the "ann shared" route you're referring to, it's the "Ann Hate route." To get there you have to reject her at which point she goes after Chris.
Ann Hate route is her route that I like the most, I don't think NTR I rejected it, it has nothing to do with me I think it's just a bit of forcing the conversation with the mysterious girl and her approval for Alex to go out well, if you don't go and get information from Ann, it's Just her trying to get Good's attention.

I first played the RenPy version and not all the paths I played in the original version maybe it's a bug or I'm confusing but I remember Ann's name on both routes Romance and corruption I just Ann Hate route the name doesn't appear maybe it's I have a memory lapse since it's been a while since I played and I'm wrong, I have to play again to clear the doubt.

And I'm not claiming that Ann's route is in all NTR paths, it's just that for my personal taste, life experience and culture there is this atmosphere of something right in this story that is all wrong is happening. But it should not change any content there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I first played the RenPy version and not all the paths I played in the original version maybe it's a bug or I'm confusing but I remember Ann's name on both routes Romance and corruption I just Ann Hate route the name doesn't appear maybe it's I have a memory lapse since it's been a while since I played and I'm wrong, I have to play again to clear the doubt.
I assure you, I put all the same paths in the Ren'Py port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I bet you wanted to take Ann's routes out lol.
lol I've talked a few times about doing a fan remake once all the other girls have enough content in the OG to do so. In this, I'd probably remove Joe Rival and Ann Hate routes and make it so that MC and Ann could just be friends instead of him dating her. I'd also move up all other girl's content earlier in the game to give more balance. Effectively, players would be able to choose who they want to date (one or all of them). I'd also remove the "NTR control" option from the beginning of the game and have it based on some other metric per girl, such as maybe if their affection for someone else (by player choice) were to grow (if NTR were enabled only).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol I've talked a few times about doing a fan remake once all the other girls have enough content in the OG to do so. In this, I'd probably remove Joe Rival and Ann Hate routes and make it so that MC and Ann could just be friends instead of him dating her. I'd also move up all other girl's content earlier in the game to give more balance. Effectively, players would be able to choose who they want to date (one or all of them). I'd also remove the "NTR control" option from the beginning of the game and have it based on some other metric per girl, such as maybe if their affection for someone else (by player choice) were to grow (if NTR were enabled only).
The idea of a sort of affection meter sounds really hot. All those ideas are kick arse bro.
The control option at the start is one of the hardest choices in the game for me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The idea of a sort of affection meter sounds really hot. All those ideas are kick arse bro.
The control option at the start is one of the hardest choices in the game for me.
For now, the control option as-is works fine. For example, if you let Chris get Ann's number, it was a player-influenced choice still. However, it will likely apply to every LI in the game, so if you let them do something once (sharing scenario), it might lead to that unavoidable scene in the future.

What I'm proposing still gives the player a level of influence and based on bad decisions, could potentially lead to that NTR scene.

Anyway, this is a future idea as I'm pretty swamped with another project right now and LSS doesn't have much sexual content yet for the better LIs.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
IR stuff?. :WeSmart:
lol TTrick's IR scene is fine because he doesn't go down the route of how much bigger and better the black guy is. Also, the character is genuinely nice and not the thuggish fuckwad you see in a lot of BBC-lover games. If he were to ever add that, though, I might change my mind (or at least leave it optional).

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
I assure you, I put all the same paths in the Ren'Py port.
And it's very good, I saw that you have permission to play version 9a, I took a look there, now it's 9b, the good thing about RenPy is that it's easy to translate, if I hadn't seen it in the list of translated games I wouldn't have known about this one game.

What I'm proposing still gives the player a level of influence and based on bad decisions, could potentially lead to that NTR scene.
This idea is the ideal way a variable for the fetish the behavior will increase according to the value of the variable.

Like the scene at the bar with the first meeting between Ann and MC and Chris, I don't think Chris asking MC is a natural way, it could be done in a way where he flirts with Ann but doesn't realize it because she's shy and not loud good image, depending on the MC's stance he can be more dominant or more sub, and in the private conversation between the MC and Ann he can encourage her to take it as a joke and flirt back, as he understands Chris' behavior that Ann is very pretty and likes the attitude of not reciprocating Chris's flirting and will cut off the flirting, if the MC encourages the flirting it escalates when he comes to bring the drink if after Chris leaves the MC encourages Ann gives the phone number and enters the shared gift route or sub, if the MC doesn't encourage, but is very submissive and has little love from Ann, she secretly passes the phone to Chris, if without love Ann gives the number and enters the "Ann Hate route", Now MC is gift and love she doesn't Get on the phone and if you have love, she already has the one she wants to be with, opening the romance route.

On the cuckold route, at the bar on Joe's birthday, Chris comes to talk and talks in Ann's ear, Joe comes to talk and Ann says she's going to the bathroom, runs to Chris's car, she returns Mc notices a stain on the corner of her mouth and comments , Ann licks her lips and responds that Chris gave her a very good drink, Mc asks, can you go now since she's already back from the bathroom, she gives him a French kiss and thanks her because I ended up forgetting to go to the bathroom.

Reactions: MisterKr

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And it's very good, I saw that you have permission to play version 9a, I took a look there, now it's 9b, the good thing about RenPy is that it's easy to translate, if I hadn't seen it in the list of translated games I wouldn't have known about this one game.

This idea is the ideal way a variable for the fetish the behavior will increase according to the value of the variable.

Like the scene at the bar with the first meeting between Ann and MC and Chris, I don't think Chris asking MC is a natural way, it could be done in a way where he flirts with Ann but doesn't realize it because she's shy and not loud good image, depending on the MC's stance he can be more dominant or more sub, and in the private conversation between the MC and Ann he can encourage her to take it as a joke and flirt back, as he understands Chris' behavior that Ann is very pretty and likes the attitude of not reciprocating Chris's flirting and will cut off the flirting, if the MC encourages the flirting it escalates when he comes to bring the drink if after Chris leaves the MC encourages Ann gives the phone number and enters the shared gift route or sub, if the MC doesn't encourage, but is very submissive and has little love from Ann, she secretly passes the phone to Chris, if without love Ann gives the number and enters the "Ann Hate route", Now MC is gift and love she doesn't Get on the phone and if you have love, she already has the one she wants to be with, opening the romance route.

On the cuckold route, at the bar on Joe's birthday, Chris comes to talk and talks in Ann's ear, Joe comes to talk and Ann says she's going to the bathroom, runs to Chris's car, she returns Mc notices a stain on the corner of her mouth and comments , Ann licks her lips and responds that Chris gave her a very good drink, Mc asks, can you go now since she's already back from the bathroom, she gives him a French kiss and thanks her because I ended up forgetting to go to the bathroom.
That's one thing I didn't mention in my post above. Chris and MC's relationship would have been established differently. My idea was to make them acquaintances (perhaps they went to school together, but Chris being a little bit older). They weren't friends or anything but knew of each other. And then instead of asking for Ann's number like a creeper and then immediately proposing they share girls, it would have a more natural flow and such. In this case, at the bar, he'd come and say hi to MC and then perhaps become friends.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So this game is finally getting a Steam release. Can I ask how the Renpy version will differ?

Is TTrick continuing to invest into the TypeScript / JavaScript version?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So this game is finally getting a Steam release. Can I ask how the Renpy version will differ?
The primary difference is the built-in walkthrough, Android support, and dialogue improvements I do for the incest/non-incest stuff.

Is TTrick continuing to invest into the TypeScript / JavaScript version?
Yes, as that is the only version he works on.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
speaking of steam release. I really have no been paying any attention at all to any updates and what have you. Was it ever mentioned if the steam release going to be an update or is it just going to what we can currently play. As im debating with my self right do I just play this version soon / when it comes to steam or just wait for the next update.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
speaking of steam release. I really have no been paying any attention at all to any updates and what have you. Was it ever mentioned if the steam release going to be an update or is it just going to what we can currently play. As im debating with my self right do I just play this version soon / when it comes to steam or just wait for the next update.
1728089608032.png

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for the recommendation bro I'll give it a try but there better not be any cuck shit. You know I don't like that.
it's about an MC who has a golden dick. His presence will make women climax, his very presence will show that he is the alpha Tate, and he forms a harem with just his legendary Golden penis.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 175 Votes