Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
How did you lose them? OS reinstall? What OS are you on? What happens when you attempt to save?
im running windows, i ran a malware scan and it deleted a few stuff maybe the save folder got purged? when i try to save the save box flashes for a sec but no thumbnail appears. The game runs normally, the only problem is it just dosent save.
where does the save file get stored locally? maybe i just have to create a new save folder.

i also tried reinstalling the game; no use

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
im running windows, i ran a malware scan and it deleted a few stuff maybe the save folder got purged? when i try to save the save box flashes for a sec but no thumbnail appears. The game runs normally, the only problem is it just dosent save.
where does the save file get stored locally? maybe i just have to create a new save folder.

i also tried reinstalling the game; no use
Try opening the game, press the Alt key, and click Open Saves Folder. Close the game. Back up the folder somewhere. Delete the folder. And Open the game again and see if you can save.

If that works and your old saves folder has a persistent file in there, move that over to the new folder the game created.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Try opening the game, press the Alt key, and click Open Saves Folder. Close the game. Back up the folder somewhere. Delete the folder. And Open the game again and see if you can save.

If that works and your old saves folder has a persistent file in there, move that over to the new folder the game created.
Yep, thats done it. im able to save but all my old saves are gone but thats fine. thank you chief knew i could count on ya :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

farners

May 23, 2022
I only have Json files and don't find the .sh I'm use to use bash commands using .sh files but there not in it. Maybe there is an issue on the MEGA repository? Wich mirror link did you used to download it?
I can't remember, but this it's I can see.

Capturadepantallade_2024_03_20_18_45_41 per esborrar.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: farners

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, can somebody tell me what the fuck "v. 0.9a" means? 9 chapters? 90% done? How far is the game?
no idea I always assume it's done when it's done / complete tag. To me Version number never matters other than to know there is an update not all games end on 1.0 or whatever.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys, can somebody tell me what the fuck "v. 0.9a" means? 9 chapters? 90% done? How far is the game?
Version can be considered like a chapter. 0.9 is the 9th release of new content. The 'a' stands for Alpha, which indicates an early version before the final release. More content will be added to this version.

The version rarely indicates how much of the game is left.

Reactions: Demnor

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Hello I'm on linux and I don't know how to run this game. Can anybody help me please?
I'm on linux and it's working , maybe the extraction failed ? I launch the game with the Appimage file . Did you choose the right LINUX file when you downloaded the game ? maybe you downloaded the windows version by accident ...
mer. 20 mars 2024 20:27:01 CET.png

edit: open a terminal in the game's file and do a : chmod +x lss.AppImage
I used the linux gofile link if that can help you .

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Nothing beats calling Ann a slut then telling her it's actually a compliment. I so wish girls were that dense in my day.

Reactions: Demnor
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes