Votes: 774 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 904 8.8%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My thoughts are changing on the LIs as the story progresses. I initially didn't think much of the sister, Emily. But as the game goes on, she's becoming my favorite. She's super supportive of the MC and seems more honest about who she is in her life right now.
I've been saying this for a long time... Emily is best girl. (y)

I lost all save files and now i cant save even on a new game, help me mr. getoutofmylab
How did you lose them? OS reinstall? What OS are you on? What happens when you attempt to save?

Reactions: fishbrain

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My thoughts are changing on the LIs as the story progresses. I initially didn't think much of the sister, Emily. But as the game goes on, she's becoming my favorite. She's super supportive of the MC and seems more honest about who she is in her life right now.
She comes across as "gentle". She's the one who appears after hearing demi lovato's Give your Heart a Break on full volume.

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
Honestly it's one of the best NTR VN on the site , the others tend to be stuck with the big boobed old milf/wife plot or they just don't put efforts in the story (yeah I don't really like them) and the Japanese NTR VN tends to be very choice limited, you're already lucky if it's not kinetic . Good NTR VN are very hard to find .

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
How did you lose them? OS reinstall? What OS are you on? What happens when you attempt to save?
im running windows, i ran a malware scan and it deleted a few stuff maybe the save folder got purged? when i try to save the save box flashes for a sec but no thumbnail appears. The game runs normally, the only problem is it just dosent save.
where does the save file get stored locally? maybe i just have to create a new save folder.

i also tried reinstalling the game; no use

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
im running windows, i ran a malware scan and it deleted a few stuff maybe the save folder got purged? when i try to save the save box flashes for a sec but no thumbnail appears. The game runs normally, the only problem is it just dosent save.
where does the save file get stored locally? maybe i just have to create a new save folder.

i also tried reinstalling the game; no use
Try opening the game, press the Alt key, and click Open Saves Folder. Close the game. Back up the folder somewhere. Delete the folder. And Open the game again and see if you can save.

If that works and your old saves folder has a persistent file in there, move that over to the new folder the game created.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Try opening the game, press the Alt key, and click Open Saves Folder. Close the game. Back up the folder somewhere. Delete the folder. And Open the game again and see if you can save.

If that works and your old saves folder has a persistent file in there, move that over to the new folder the game created.
Yep, thats done it. im able to save but all my old saves are gone but thats fine. thank you chief knew i could count on ya :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Grougphruh

Dec 9, 2018
I only have Json files and don't find the .sh I'm use to use bash commands using .sh files but there not in it. Maybe there is an issue on the MEGA repository? Wich mirror link did you used to download it?

farners

May 23, 2022
I only have Json files and don't find the .sh I'm use to use bash commands using .sh files but there not in it. Maybe there is an issue on the MEGA repository? Wich mirror link did you used to download it?
I can't remember, but this it's I can see.

Capturadepantallade_2024_03_20_18_45_41 per esborrar.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: farners
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes