2.90 star(s) 14 Votes
May 19, 2017
This is not a game, it's a clickbait. The king of clickbaits of sex games. Title say "trip to your mom", tags say "incest" and what we play? A man with three teen girls, a teen hotel waitress and a TEEN POLICEMAN. In travel for a damned stupid festival I think full of teens. Just... what the fuck? I mean, Title and tags are for people who obviously like incest, AT LEAST milfs who can compare with a mom/son archetype. But this... what is it? Why? Goddamn it's just sounds funny, sadly funny.
It's in the game's title : LONG trip to your Mom's :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Jan 15, 2018
Emma is a real despicable piece of shit
and yet the M.C can't get over how hot she is
even if you choose to maintain distance
you even have to speed and take a fine for her
shower fine as well, you know i'm surprised everyone involved tolerates her existence

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

kirz

May 24, 2017
Hello, I got stuck in this part:

The game stops responding after the animation of this image ends then works again but gets frozen in this image and only the background song is heard.

What can i do to solve this?

Reactions: mammonite

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Two things:

First, did anyone else get stuck in Ep. 2 talking to Mia when the MC apologizes then says "*Mrrr*"?

Second, has anyone sat through the 55 minutes going at 140 km/h to avoid getting pulled over? I sat through about 5 minutes (half of which was discovering clicking through the dialogue resets the timer), then got annoyed and rage clicked the gas pedal until the cop appeared.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

malakaison

Jul 30, 2018
I ended the playthrought with the cop scene. After that i tried to reload the game to see if i could get to the festival without being arrested. Sadly the game seemed to remember that i was caught speeding and the cop scene happened automatically.

kirz

May 24, 2017
DasMaster released a updated version with bug fixes of the episode 2. Anyone can share it?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
September 18th came with gifts ::

Some bugfix for [Episode 2]! New v0.2.1
Hi guys!
I improved Episode 2.
  • Updated dialog
  • Added stats about open extra scene in episode
  • Some bug fixed
  • Removed two intro video for increase perfomance.
I replaced all downloads links in post to new version.

Reactions: Sinterklaas

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Is this supposed to be fixed now? Still can't get past logo screen before main menu, it crashes every time. It never did that before episode 2 :(

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes