2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Okay so I just got this game for the first time and I'm wondering if the english gets any better because at the moment it's barely coherent. Like listening to a bunch of drunk toddlers trying to have a conversation.

Also the inventory icon in the top corner leads me to believe this is going to turn into a sandbox game at some point, if so I would've appreciated a tag so I could've avoided downloading it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
WT available till Ep3 on patreon. I don't suppose anyone has it and can upload can they?

Reactions: Kelv0

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for Long Trip to Your Mom's v0.6. It highlights important choices.
Download:
Android:
Join my

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i told Louise that i was gay and that i didn't like her twice but still forced into a HJ which then ruins the end with Linda the only girl i like, also getting forced with Rachel even tho i been avoiding her and barely got any points with her in any of the chapters

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
i told Louise that i was gay and that i didn't like her twice but still forced into a HJ which then ruins the end with Linda the only girl i like, also getting forced with Rachel even tho i been avoiding her and barely got any points with her in any of the chapters
Last chapter gives points but no matter what you do it gives u all the adult scenes

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
There seems to be a bug in the game. After I go to the girls at the stage to tell them I (finally!) have the tickets, the map and/or the option to leave the stage disappears. The only thing I can do is just 'look at the stage' over, and over, and over, again. I'll post two saves here, one just before going to the stage and one after telling the girls about the tickets. Maybe someone here can help me.

tong950312

May 12, 2017
There seems to be a bug in the game. After I go to the girls at the stage to tell them I (finally!) have the tickets, the map and/or the option to leave the stage disappears. The only thing I can do is just 'look at the stage' over, and over, and over, again. I'll post two saves here, one just before going to the stage and one after telling the girls about the tickets. Maybe someone here can help me.
Guys I met the same problem!!!!
I think it's surely a bug.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
uh i forgot to tell in post i fixed that bug in my mod from looping instead it takes u back to map if u don't have that vip area shit.....didnt test if you have ticket cuz i could never find it...that fair part was bad

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes