2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
so this is a fuck em all kinetic novel then if choices mean shit
till chapter 4 points were deciding whether u have sex with a specific girl or not as far as i remember but in ch5 it has even the same dialogues most of times just point award ... maybe he will have use for them in next update...

Last edited:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "The long trip to your moms" version "0.5.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The long trip to your moms" versione "x".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
uh i forgot to tell in post i fixed that bug in my mod from looping instead it takes u back to map if u don't have that vip area shit.....didnt test if you have ticket cuz i could never find it...that fair part was bad
I'm sorry, I don't understand. What am I/are we supposed to do to fix it?

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
uh i forgot to tell in post i fixed that bug in my mod from looping instead it takes u back to map if u don't have that vip area shit.....didnt test if you have ticket cuz i could never find it...that fair part was bad
I don't understand either. I'm using the mod and I have the same issue. What should we do?

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
Try extracting this and then moving the persistent file inside game-saves after deleting any peristent u have there(if any)
man........ i done it but ur persistent does have only the first 2 days..... not all 5 and anyway... no impage.... just the "?"

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
man........ i done it but ur persistent does have only the first 2 days..... not all 5 and anyway... no impage.... just the "?"
does it still show first 2 days scenes as '?' or are there images in them likes the ss i sent above

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
how do u get the batteries and how do u last long with the gloryhole and how do u get the map
Batteries are inside camera
for lasting long in gloryhole get the broken dildo from sex shop and condom from camp . put the condom on the dildo and put it in gloryhole
idk about map tho or i dont remembber more appropriately

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Long and Longer Trip to your Mom's -Correct title now ;)
How much more Traveling need to see Mc's Mom :giggle: (y) When Mc finaly Reaches Home GAME IS OVER Completed

sassan35353

Jul 2, 2019
i got the festival tickets and talked with rachel and emma. there is no problem for now but when i am talking them they said you have to call linda then i stuck in the scene help me

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
i got the festival tickets and talked with rachel and emma. there is no problem for now but when i am talking them they said you have to call linda then i stuck in the scene help me
I'm also stuck at the same spot. Can't seem to do anything to progress past that

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes