2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
i got the festival tickets and talked with rachel and emma. there is no problem for now but when i am talking them they said you have to call linda then i stuck in the scene help me
Had the same issue and solved it by removing the in game walkthrough mod and loading up the game again. Was then able to exit the stage area, dropped a save and re-installed the walkthrough mod and was working fine again.

Reactions: zaaz

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Can't see shit because of the white text. Did the developer even test this fucking game? Stupid. If anyone is able to edit the font color that would be awesome...

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaoticFlame457

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
i got the festival tickets and talked with rachel and emma. there is no problem for now but when i am talking them they said you have to call linda then i stuck in the scene help me
Paste this inside "game" folder and try

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Can't see shit because of the white text. Did the developer even test this fucking game? Stupid. If anyone is able to edit the font color that would be awesome...
Let me check tho no promises.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I pasted
define gui.text_color = '#000000'
define gui.interface_text_color = '#000000'
into the script in the game folder. That changed it to black.
Yeah I know but I said no promises because my internet has been shitty lately so downloading the game again was the issue lmao

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Can someone who is facing the VIP area looping issue confirm that does this solve it(paste inside game folder)

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Episode 3 really needs a Walkthrough. I thought I had completed every single thing with every single character but then:

View attachment 654744

26/34 events and only 160/264 images? Really?
And a missing delivery that I don't understand...
i think that the game shows you the total of scenes variation possible or something like that, cuz i got the same stats and when i cheked the image folder there wasnt any different scene that i didnt watch

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
i think that the game shows you the total of scenes variation possible or something like that, cuz i got the same stats and when i cheked the image folder there wasnt any different scene that i didnt watch
I was looking into the code while doing walkthrough mod and i can say that many gallery images are missing from devs side

Reactions: dan9000

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I gave this one a try but this game is just so unpolished that it's a joke. The dev clearly doesn't test his game, the dialogue and plot sounds like it was written by a horny 13-year-old, and the girls look weird. Not worth the time to play. I see that the 2 1/2 star rating is well deserved, if not more than it deserves.

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
does it still show first 2 days scenes as '?' or are there images in them likes the ss i sent above
NO, ANY ANY ANY IMAGE....from the start to this last episode..... i see only "???" with mod, without mod.... no image.
it's stressant

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
NO, ANY ANY ANY IMAGE....from the start to this last episode..... i see only "???" with mod, without mod.... no image.
it's stressant
Well I could force unlock em and give it to u if u would like? I don't know what else I could do ...u need to reach out to dev for more

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.1 Ep. 5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: diegao
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes